[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

I see you guys using some weird leads; Pachirisu, Mincinno, Delcatty, Eevee.

I get the Cute Charm thing on Delcatty but what are the other ones for? Or what are you running on them?

16 minutes ago, axill132 said:

Why do i feel that for some people finding shinies is easier ???
Maybe Shiny rate isnt fair ?????

I think I can speak for myself in this answer ... Well I'm a bit of a serious guy at what I do, I mean, I'm constantly "playing my odds" by spending more than 12 hours of pure encounters, those more than 12 hours of play allocated to encounters is more likely to get 1 shiny "earlier" than someone who only spends 1 hour to encounters (I hope you can understand my point).

But I agree with you that SRIF.

Edited by Qxia
SRIF.
5 hours ago, Bryce said:

I get the Cute Charm thing on Delcatty but what are the other ones for? Or what are you running on them?

Delcatty and Cinccino, Cute Charm. Eevee and Pachirisu, Run Away.

16 hours ago, Bryce said:

i use pachi as a pickup horde killer when i'm eving so i just naturally have it as a lead. nothing special at all lol

2 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

i use pachi as a pickup horde killer when i'm eving so i just naturally have it as a lead. nothing special at all lol

Oh ok, I use Teddiursa for that. I get the Cute Charm thing but I don't get why anybody would get a dedicated Run Away mon for shiny hunting. Most times they're like max level with False Swipe, a sleep move, and maybe Taunt/Mean Look or something.