[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

13 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Imagine it being a zorua. after 50k encs. FINALLY. SRIF.

Screenshot_20210301-224543882.jpg

So I just found out that you need to hit a zorua in disguise before you can see if its shiny or not. BIG F FOR ME.

Edited by TipsyTurvy
16 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

So I just found out that you need to hit a zorua in disguise before you can see if its shiny or not. BIG F FOR ME.

there is a move called snarl, 55 base power, weak enough to not kill, but hit all pokemons at the same time

Also, imagine missing shiny zorua already

6 minutes ago, Neuzzz said:

there is a move called snarl, 55 base power, weak enough to not kill, but hit all pokemons at the same time

Also, imagine missing shiny zorua already

Too late, Maybe run away from a shiny zorua. ;--; ...

Wait actually... Does running away from shiny prompt still activates when you run from a disguised shiny zorua or not? 

Edited by TipsyTurvy
2 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Wait actually... Does running away from shiny prompt still activates when you run from a disguised shiny zorua or not? 

i have no idea, but u should hope that it works, so that i means u didnt meet it during the shunt

3 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

it appear as normal poke pretty sure and you have to disguise it if has to be shiny dont know lol

31 minutes ago, TipsyTurvy said:

Pretty sure you have to reveal it.

Bold chansey with bulldoze does small damage to those pokemon, as long as you keep it low level. 

44 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Pretty sure you have to reveal it.

Bold chansey with bulldoze does small damage to those pokemon, as long as you keep it low level. 

i was checking some grass poke that could learn moves to hit all 3 pokes, to avoid boring leech seeds and  status when they try to  no let you escape easily, but yeah chansey is best way