[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

20 hours ago, razimove said:

masterball wouldn't prevent him from clicking run away which he did xD

Imo if a player encounters a shiny they should add confirm button incase the player press run by accident and also fix the bug that I encountered and other players. That bug that I encountered is still not fixed and it's well known and a ticket has been created for it so what now @Desu ?. It's been a few months....

3 hours ago, Goku said:

Imo if a player encounters a shiny they should add confirm button incase the player press run by accident and also fix the bug that I encountered and other players. That bug that I encountered is still not fixed and it's well known and a ticket has been created for it so what now @Desu ?. It's been a few months....

If your a shiny hunter the one thing you have to do is pay attention so if you run from it it's your fault and with the bug you are talking about its just something you are going to have to deal with I've ran from 2 shinys some what because of the bug but the main reason was I wasn't paying attention there isn't a need for the confirm run 

Edited by xExotic
1 hour ago, xExotic said:

If your a shiny hunter the one thing you have to do is pay attention so if you run from it it's your fault and with the bug you are talking about its just something you are going to have to deal with I've ran from 2 shinys some what because of the bug but the main reason was I wasn't paying attention there isn't a need for the confirm run 

What a pointless post. Are you kidding me? I never ran from a shiny. I lost a shiny due to a bug I didn't flee xDD You want to tell me to pay attention to a bug lmfao? Last time I checked it's developers work to fix bugs especially when they are known.

I discovered the bug. Or at least I'm the one who reported it first. It just bothers me that such a simple yet shitty bug doesn't get fixed even when devs know about it.......???????

20191218_154601.thumb.jpg.f4d0cfb0c4ff662002b98ed38a7f5cea.jpg

Point of the post is to raise attention. So it doesn't happen to anyone else, even though it did numerous times.

Edited by Goku