[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

On 6/10/2019 at 4:43 PM, awkways said:

6JkS08T.png

@FlareBlitzz time to update the thread.

I won't show OT but this is now his 4th hatched shiny. Big on RP selling. I smell something.

Reveal hidden contents

8XuXVVK.png

Guess all I can say is SRIF ;D

Damn son. Now we just need these bred and we're ready for sinnoh and the first ever shiny shinx with my OT on it

Now before I post this, I already earned some hate because of this ingame, so please don't hate me. It's not up to me when the game decides to trigger the shiny odds. ._.

Let me introduce you now to Mr. Golden Leaf's Bro xD 

It's insane finding my first 2 shinies in PokeMMO in a day, especially for a person like me who is never lucky with anything! :'D

Cnt1BqR.png

Edited by Kenaixx
10 hours ago, Kenaixx said:

Now before I post this, I already earned some hate because of this ingame, so please don't hate me. It's not up to me when the game decides to trigger the shiny odds.

We don't hate here, mostly just congratulate, but in cases like this we just tend to say SRIF and move on to the next guy who finds 2 shinys in the same horde for example (: 

18 hours ago, Kenaixx said:

Now before I post this, I already earned some hate because of this ingame, so please don't hate me. It's not up to me when the game decides to trigger the shiny odds. ._.

It's insane finding my first 2 shinies in PokeMMO in a day, especially for a person like me who is never lucky with anything! :'D

Cnt1BqR.png

No people dont hate you. Just hit them cold.

19 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

Gratz on two bells in one day, plus you won't get any hate here as thats the point of this thread.

11 hours ago, Dibz said:

Congrats on the fair shiny rate @Kenaixx!!!! That's some amazing luck 

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

2 shinies in one day?

Congrats!

How about 2 shinies in 3 years?

Shiny rate is fair

Thanks guys! c:

Yeah, SRIF, not gonna complain about that ^^

On 6/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kenaixx said:

Cnt1BqR.png

grats , thats insane