[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

3 minutes ago, Exodos said:

Char 2016, toto 2018, cynda 2019

as i said, hes probably the FIRST player who got 3 STARTERS <<<<<< Ispy got 1 starter and 2 very rares, not 3 starters

Didn't say you were wrong, just thought you were posting because of his char, which has already existed for 3 years or w/e. Thought cynda had already been posted since its been around for like a week already but guess not. Grats to him

Edited by awkways
On 5/14/2019 at 7:56 PM, Dibz said:

by5Bwd4.pngrw60fqm.png

27,770 encounters till I randomly found a marill, and then a rapidash right after (6930 encounters)!

OT 13 and 14 without donator or a shiny charm.

Think I've discovered the secret to a higher shiny rate too @GodofKawaii @Acarus

Exactly like my own history. First Marill, then rapidash.

12 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Congrats, out of curiosity what is it that gives the "8324" thing, I presume it's a mod that tracks number of encounters for a pokemon?

This is what most hunters use to track their wild encounters. Works great on hordes and everything except battles, spectating, double battles and eggs, but theres a +/- button for those.

For anyone wondering how to count eggs, use pokeballs and a notepad essentially. For example, as of the time of writing this post, I know that I'm exactly at 63,790 wild encounters and 42,810 eggs (713.5) boxes - my 3rd hunt lasting over 100,000 encounters in 28 shinys.

Edited by awkways