[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

2 hours ago, Aerun said:

Ladies and gents, after 4 years and tons of encounters of shiny hunting I finally got my desired OT Shiny: Charmander.

HYPEEEEE

Here it is

Hide contents

https://i.gyazo.com/5eaa1367f223d456117a12bbcceae2ff.png

efuygefhjerhgfyeurijguiegyrfueirogjhierueirghreh

rg

erlogjhyuiejoklrgerg

ergeirugeurigjkelr

g

thats a ponyta 

Okay I finally was able to buy the shiny of my dreams about a month ago. It took me a month to get the breeders give or take and I had to work on a budget.

Firstly I'd like to thank my team, Lava for inspiration and motivating me everyday in game.

I'd like to thank 3 very special friends of mine, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have been able to breed this.

@EazyDog @razimove @FallenKings

Spoiler

e17b9cc59b92e59fae6511b3e99458ff.pnga99ac571dfecfe7e9e0a5ffefdfa5cc8.png

7 minutes ago, Goku said:

Okay I finally was able to buy the shiny of my dreams about a month ago. It took me a month to get the breeders give or take and I had to work on a budget.

Firstly I'd like to thank my team, Lava for inspiration and motivating me everyday in game.

I'd like to thank 3 very special friends of mine, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have been able to breed this.

Hide contents

your welcome gokuuuu, Jks! 

It looks amazing already.

Edited by EmoDuck
9 minutes ago, Goku said:

Reveal hidden contents

\(°-°)/

46 minutes ago, Goku said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not thanking me go die vannila ice 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No...... its a goddamn flying TANK.

Nice work bro

Edited by EazyDog
4 hours ago, Goku said:

Hide contents

27 sdef smh rebreed it

Srs, grats tho, this is great :)

E:

First checkpoint: 360 eevee encounters. No sign of shiny this far ^_^

Edited by RysPicz
I embarris.