[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

54 minutes ago, Flavawhat said:

what if they are hatching all these rares cuz the masuda method is implemented in mmo ?!!?!

Can confirm masuda method is not implemented. Either that or i have the worst luck ever because it took me over 100x longer to hatch a shiny

5 hours ago, chesars said:

Hatches a shiny totodile

"I have the worst luck ever"

Except thats not what I said.. I said IF masuda was active in mmo then I would be very unlucky. Considering masuda makes eggs about 1/500 chance to be shiny, if i did over 50k eggs that would be shit luck. With the current rate being 1/30k, 54k+ eggs until shiny is decent luck. Especiallly compared to other hunts which literally go 120k+ with nothing. *cough*deino*cough*rigged*

5 minutes ago, awkways said:

Except thats not what I said.. I said IF masuda was active in mmo then I would be very unlucky. Considering masuda makes eggs about 1/500 chance to be shiny, if i did over 50k eggs that would be shit luck. With the current rate being 1/30k, 54k+ eggs until shiny is decent luck. Especiallly compared to other hunts which literally go 120k+ with nothing. *cough*deino*cough*rigged*

im over 1 bilion encounters already and babylegend pulls a shiny with 2 encs smh