[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

15 hours ago, Aerun said:

This is an English forum and any non-english post need a translation, you already got a Chinese forums if you wanna speak your native language.

im more ashamed my precious to be delibird was masterball wasted, i dont think they learned the mons that suicide and whirlwind/roar can be prevented also they cant post for themself is a big problem

3 hours ago, 4dbeing said:

a lucky hatch, made in America

sVuI.png

sVu5.png

sVu6.png

Damn another well deserved ditto hatch from Mr. Next up hopefully @JLxKaos

For those of you who don't already know, Leg here has been random hatching for months and months, nearly as long as I have. Poor guy wanted Chikorita and takes a short break and hatches char instead lol. Still very OP shiny & at least it wasn't some random who hatched 3 eggs and got a rare shiny. Nice work.

Grats, Mr Legways

2 hours ago, awkways said:

Damn another well deserved ditto hatch from Mr. Next up hopefully @JLxKaos

For those of you who don't already know, Leg here has been random hatching for months and months, nearly as long as I have. Poor guy wanted Chikorita and takes a short break and hatches char instead lol. Still very OP shiny & at least it wasn't some random who hatched 3 eggs and got a rare shiny. Nice work.

Grats, Mr Legways

srsly? I always thought that he was a random guy who hatched 3 eggs and got a rare shiny

well now it makes sense why he has such a good looking signature, he is a professional player!!

big brain boys get big brain shinies congrats big brained friend @4dbeing