[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

13 hours ago, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

Ze81gpx.png

hJvGqpd.png

I am utterly stunned and have no words for this. You managed to get the absolute crown jewel in all of MMO.

Since over 6 years of PokeMMO, you are the second player to ever manage to get a shiny Porygon.

That's a very very special moment for all of MMO.

How many times have I used transform with my shiny ditto, to get a glimpse of how shiny Porygon looks like.

Only a fool would trade such shinies, super proud of you Oz!!

4 hours ago, Terresa said:

Since over 6 years of PokeMMO, you are the second player to ever manage to get a shiny Porygon.

From Gen1-3 what remains still with no shiny counterpart or a single shiny? Scyther there's only 1 on a banned account isnt it? And also totodile/chikorita from the starters are still non existent?

3 minutes ago, redspawn said:

From Gen1-3 what remains still with no shiny counterpart or a single shiny? Scyther there's only 1 on a banned account isnt it? And also totodile/chikorita from the starters are still non existent?

There is one feraligatr atleast.

No chikorita

No hoenn fossils

No scyther

No sudowoodo

Edited by Aerun
5 hours ago, Terresa said:

I am utterly stunned and have no words for this. You managed to get the absolute crown jewel in all of MMO.

That's a very very special moment for all of MMO.

How many times have I used transform with my shiny ditto, to get a glimpse of how shiny Porygon looks like.

Only a fool would trade such shinies, super proud of you Oz!!

nope their was 4 this is the 5th but the others are all dead accounts. they were found in the 1/8192 days.

and dont listen to terresa sell it to me.

and @aerun i recall seeing a scyther once. maybe its the one that got banned? idk it was 2013 or 14 iirc

also also @akshit u dont know what i can afford bite me

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

and @aerun i recall seeing a scyther once. maybe its the one that got banned? idk it was 2013 or 14 iirc

I knew 2 scythers.

PedroBr had a comp jolly one and he got banned for RMT I think

I knew a scyther from 2013-2014 as well I think it was BoyPickUp who had one and traded to some other guy who died/got banned and that I forgot the name for a shiny magmar

Just now, Aerun said:

I knew 2 scythers.

PedroBr had a comp jolly one and he got banned for RMT I think

I knew a scyther from 2013-2014 as well I think it was BoyPickUp who had one and traded to some other guy who died/got banned and that I forgot the name for a shiny magmar

Shiny Scyther seems to be a bad omen, better not hunt that shiny.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:08 PM, ozzie1550 said:

Something we don't see every day. Welcome to the world Shiny Porygon! 

Ze81gpx.png

On 6/13/2018 at 11:47 AM, EazyDog said:

pCgjK2o.png

Not nearly as lucky as the previous posts but i managed to snatch this ditto for 5m and this octillery for 3m today on gtl.

Today was a good day :)

That IVs

nazare-confusa.jpg