[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Guys, I love you all and I get why you all might be mad/sad/anything, don't get me wrong. But we have opened threads like shiny% from breeding, shiny rate threads etc.

This is thread that we could just simply close right after list was done (before adding new pokemons ofc), but we  left it open to have a place to share caught shinies, even if that could be done in general screenshot thread. We could hide all posts that contains shiny that is already confirmed to exists. 

Instead we're using it to show off caught shinies or to call each other ratkids.. So please, as we've said earlier, stop posting images etc. It will be taken as spam. 

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

Guys, I love you all and I get why you all might be mad/sad/anything, don't get me wrong. But we have opened threads like shiny% from breeding, shiny rate threads etc.

This is thread that we could just simply close right after list was done (before adding new pokemons ofc), but we  left it open to have a place to share caught shinies, even if that could be done in general screenshot thread. We could hide all posts that contains shiny that is already confirmed to exists. 

Instead we're using it to show off caught shinies or to call each other ratkids.. So please, as we've said earlier, stop posting images etc. It will be taken as spam. 

make the rate 1/1000000 so we will have less shinies to post