[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

46 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I really wish I had any to enjoy

You will find one soon

Look, it happens to me all the time that I'm looking for MONTHS. And every time I walk away from where I was looking for hordes and I start playing quietly ((And without donor status) ... BOOM, The shiny appears from nowhere.
The Shiny Hunt is a matter of Patience, Dedication, and Luck obviously.
The trick is not to despair ^^

Edit: If you are spanish rate is 1/3000 :v @jonulo

Edited by Black
56 minutes ago, Black said:

You will find one soon

Look, it happens to me all the time that I'm looking for MONTHS. And every time I walk away from where I was looking for hordes and I start playing quietly ((And without donor status) ... BOOM, The shiny appears from nowhere.
The Shiny Hunt is a matter of Patience, Dedication, and Luck obviously.
The trick is not to despair ^^

Edit: If you are spanish rate is 1/3000 :v @jonulo

Well, I'll tell you my story then.

Year 2014, August. I encounter a shiny tangela after months of searching in a single encounter spots. I went to tangela patch to just get few defense EVs. I killed it in rage.

Year 2015.

Year 2016.

Year 2017. March. After, yeah, 2.5 year and circa 1m encounters total due to my very active game, I encountered a shiny persian. I cried from happiness, but it's not one of the pokes I would keep forever on my account regardless of the offer. @RacheLucario has it now (I presume it still is the best paydayer on the server).

Year 2018. We have almost february. I don't know how many encounters I got clocked, but the "30k" has been probably clocked somewhere around June already. I never got capcha'd in my entire 5 year career.

Jonulo has 42 OT shinies.

Shiny rate is fair

14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Well, I'll tell you my story then.

Year 2014, August. I encounter a shiny tangela after months of searching in a single encounter spots. I went to tangela patch to just get few defense EVs. I killed it in rage.

Year 2015.

Year 2016.

Year 2017. March. After, yeah, 2.5 year and circa 1m encounters total due to my very active game, I encountered a shiny persian. I cried from happiness, but it's not one of the pokes I would keep forever on my account regardless of the offer. @RacheLucario has it now (I presume it still is the best paydayer on the server).

Year 2018. We have almost february. I don't know how many encounters I got clocked, but the "30k" has been probably clocked somewhere around June already. I never got capcha'd in my entire 5 year career.

Jonulo has 42 OT shinies.

Shiny rate is fair

Thx not letting us forget u're unlucky

13 minutes ago, camilo7 said:

kxa7jx-_SxyG2uNGbZ4ckA.png

no charmander rip me #25

@Aerun

7 hours ago, Raederz said:

Thx not letting us forget u're unlucky

This is like having a coin, flipping it, and in 20 tries, never see heads tbh(bad example as it's not accurate, but gets the message across I guess). Not saying is impossible, just is really damn hard to see that happen. I still find funny how after 1 day of complaint, me, Terresa and some others found a shiny, but yeah without proof, we can't talk shit if rates are rigged or anything, we got to go by what they say.