[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Just now, pachima said:

LMAAO, I thought the same bout u tho.

Not my fault u are braindead, cause in like 30 min of discussion you presented me like half an argument. Very good boi.

ive caught my shines lol. im not gonna argue against the rate when mine seems to be favorable, salty gonna salt, no need to call me names

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

ive caught my shines lol. im not gonna argue against the rate when mine seems to be favorable, salty gonna salt, no need to call me names

LMAAAAAAO.

omg Im dying literally.

After 30 min telling me the same thing between us, u come here and state something completely different, which disagrees with everything u told to me because here, people watch.

Its fun tho.

Just now, pachima said:

LMAAAAAAO.

omg Im dying literally.

After 30 min telling me the same thing between us, u come here and state something completely different, which disagrees with everything u told to me because here, people watch.

Its fun tho.

i dont recall you being rude or pissy towards me until you got out in public as well, continue to sit there ev'ing comps to lv 100 and getting no shiny for it

15 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

i dont recall you being rude or pissy towards me until you got out in public as well, continue to sit there ev'ing comps to lv 100 and getting no shiny for it

tru.

odds of Hordes for xp train <<<<<<<< odds while hunting.

Also, not my fault u didnt understand me.

I said A

You understood B

And you replied to me based on the argument C.

Btw this all started with me saying shiny rate isnt the same to everyone while Tor´s only argument was: It is, cause.... it can´t not be.

Thats everything I tried to explain. If u understand it wrong, your fault, not mine.