[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Just now, Terresa said:

The Safari Zone is a no-go area, players should know that by now =( 

Did you bai first (or did a voice tell you to throw a rock)?

I wasn't shiny hunting them, I was trying to find decent IV ones for breeding/selling

I used 2 baits for every 3 turns that passed it stayed for a long time

20 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

Dcdb0h9.png

it ran

what do you think? you're not a newbie easy to scam for this is fleed if you was one of those nabs pretty sure u would caught it.. but devs trick so much the shiny rate especially in safari so that's the result rip you man.. pls don't try again my favorite  poke bro haha do for totodile or chiko at least 

1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

what do you think? you're not a newbie easy to scam for this is fleed if you was one of those nabs pretty sure u would caught it.. but devs trick so much the shiny rate especially in safari so that's the result rip you man.. pls don't try again my favorite  poke bro haha do for totodile or chiko at least 

I expected it to run the instant it showed up, I'm not too phased by it because I did as much as I could do to catch it. At the end of the day it's all up to RNG

Just now, FuzzyRegirock said:

I expected it to run the instant it showed up, I'm not too phased by it because I did as much as I could do to catch it. At the end of the day it's all up to RNG

I said it before mate, Just BALL

Just now, FuzzyRegirock said:

nah is just all in devs hand to giveaway superrare shiny free at plebs later or quit or sell them for 1-2m like someone with shiny beldum sold for some milion

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I said it before mate, Just BALL

Every time I just balled with the other cyndas they ran the turn after. Just didn't want it to run. Either way theres nothing I can do about it now

2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

nah is just all in devs hand to giveaway superrare shiny free at plebs later or quit or sell them for 1-2m like someone with shiny beldum sold for some milion

Eh i don't think so, I've never encountered a shiny before in this game, it's just bad luck. I acknowledge that this game doesn't like me