[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

On 13/11/2016 at 3:13 PM, FlareBlitzz said:

This thread is about Shiny Pokemon that existed no matter when. If I were to follow what you demand, then it would take a lot of time and effort which is not required as people are constantly catching, evolving and breeding their shinies.

Also, it's not a good idea to list the owner's name on rare shinies and it would provide unnecessary attention to them and possible scams which I do not want.

there's not only one flygon either, so is point was already invalid, but you said everything flare, well spoke.

Spoiler

I1gOJxc.jpg

Spoiler

4olEUwg.jpg

After about 38k encounters (counter broke) and many hours spent in Hoenn Safari looking for Shiny Mareep, this thing popped up.

Second OT in 385 Hours, not even mad because Shiny Spinarak is actually cool looking and the IVs are great.

Now, let's keep looking for that Mareep!

Forgot to screencap the actual encounter RIP, caught it with 1 ball thrown (I also had 3 balls left LOL)

Started with 15 days VIP pass, now standing at 1 day and 15 hours left.

Edited by TresMD
4 minutes ago, Parke said:

3b6c88e7e62d5d526f7b34e89acc91a3.png

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

lmaoooo