[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

1 hour ago, jonulo said:

CRVBakV.png

xwCrNk7.png

Change zone catch ditto in horde , no shiny ditto :'(

... Don't even know what to say...

11 hours ago, Faiyad said:

Cm4c0h5.jpg

Another one?WTF Shiny hunting aint fun anymore if the rate is so unfair so devs if u can do anything please do it quick I'm not gonna hunt anything til i get a response 

Edit : LF shiny charmander rng stay with me 

How much did you pay Jonulo for the secret?

4 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

30m and a shiny absol ;)

||| Shiny Wingull (1,307 hours) ||| shiny taillow (1,307 hours) ||| Shiny rattata (1,312 hours)

So.. you're saying If I hunt 5 hours I get 3 Ot's? Lf comfirm

Edited by Goku
9 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Tell that to those people who get OT ralts, starters, goose, absol, etc (Tho most of them always get scammed gg)

No one of them is from real hunting, and if it is, it's just luck (yes, because when you hunt, and get a shiny after 40k encounter, it's not only luck).

Encounter Rate make the average time too huge to consider hunting it.

37 minutes ago, Raederz said:

No one of them is from real hunting, and if it is, it's just luck.

Then it's always luck and there's no shiny hunters. Case closed. /s

Edit: And if you think it's not worth to hunt a rare shiny, then you will never have one. (OT)

Edited by MirandaKun
XD
4 minutes ago, MirandaKun said:

Then it's always luck and there's no shiny hunters. Case closed. /s

Edit: And if you think it's not worth to hunt a rare shiny, then you will never have one. (OT)

I got all my shinies with really regular gaps, and I know that it would take around 50x this gap for a rare shiny, assuming it is single encounter, and 10% encounter rate.

Thats what I call not worth.

1 minute ago, Raederz said:

I got all my shinies with really regular gaps, and I know that it would take around 50x this gap for a rare shiny, assuming it is single encounter, and 10% encounter rate.

Thats what I call not worth.

I got one starter by hunting. The time and work it takes to find it is based on luck, but without the effort , it won't matter.  You know shiny charmander won't pop if you don't go to his spawn location and stay there <---->. This is the work needed for it if you want one. The regulars i catch while normal playing are like extras. ( From 4 OT's i can say 2 are extras)

Rare shinies are hard as Fuck to get ofc you need to work a lot for them,yes I want something rare too but at the same time I dont want to spend so so much hours in hunting a pokemon you arent even guaranteed to get.

So I go for the shinies i believe I like and I know I can get without wasting too much time and energy.

Thats all I gotta say thanks.

6 minutes ago, MirandaKun said:

I got one starter by hunting. The time and work it takes to find it is based on luck, but without the effort , it won't matter.  You know shiny charmander won't pop if you don't go to his spawn location and stay there <---->. This is the work needed for it if you want one. The regulars i catch while normal playing are like extras. ( From 4 OT's i can say 2 are extras)

I know there is nothing without effort, and I choose where to put my effort.

Then I know that, being a bit unluck, it easily take extra month of intensive hunting for a rare, when it's about one or two extra week for one from hordes.

I'm not saying no one get rare shinies by hunting, but getting one is, average, not worth for a human. Btw luck exist. I had a shiny after only 2k encounters, it may happen for a rare, btw, I dont have many rares in my current spots^^

6 minutes ago, Raederz said:

I know there is nothing without effort, and I choose where to put my effort.

Then I know that, being a bit unluck, it easily take extra month of intensive hunting for a rare, when it's about one or two extra week for one from hordes.

I'm not saying no one get rare shinies by hunting, but getting one is, average, not worth for a human. Btw luck exist. I had a shiny after only 2k encounters, it may happen for a rare, btw, I dont have many rares in my current spots^^

Agreed raederz agreed.As I said before too much effort.

(BTW 2k is your best? Got 3 Ots with 2k boi) 

imo when ur hunting for a OT shiny, if its rare or not it doesnt matter, mostly what matters is if u actually find one, and if its the one ur hunting for. I always say ill be very happy to encounter any shiny, even if its not the one im going for, just for the fact that its not that easy to encounter shinys, and they usually take a lot of commitment(yes there are people that have encountered a lot of shinys recently, but there is also people that havent encountered one in 2-3+ years of playing, i was one of those people that didnt found one in 3 years at one point)

4 minutes ago, chesars said:

imo when ur hunting for a OT shiny, if its rare or not it doesnt matter, mostly what matters is if u actually find one, and if its the one ur hunting for. I always say ill be very happy to encounter any shiny, even if its not the one im going for, just for the fact that its not that easy to encounter shinys, and they usually take a lot of commitment(yes there are people that have encountered a lot of shinys recently, but there is also people that havent encountered one in 2-3+ years of playing, i was one of those people that didnt found one in 3 years at one point)

Best Spanish Player Right Here.

16 minutes ago, chesars said:

Deep