[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

2 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Haha hey man, I actually got a pretty good deal on vulpix back then compared to where it's value is at now

we'll just ignore the years of lost profits. i wonder where that thing is now, i should buy it again

3 minutes ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

I don't know, they're pretty rare and relatively hard to catch.

I imagine they could be compared to shiny tauros/chansey/pinsir/scythers, and we don't really see much of those around

But the chances of a rare shiny entering the game are higher when more people search for it.. I'm thinking we will see one 3 days after the update or 1 week maximum.

Edited by frogbussoms

So much Hype since I've been gone. @Termi I'm so happy you finally found one! remember how many times you said it would never happen and we told you it would? (probably over 100x). Now you need to be the first to get a Johto starter, keep the luck going. And @samuellyw, that's one fine ass burd. Congrats on the breeding win.

Johto starters incoming,

10 hours ago, TheGloriousWalrus said:

I don't know, they're pretty rare and relatively hard to catch.

I imagine they could be compared to shiny tauros/chansey/pinsir/scythers, and we don't really see much of those around

How about no..? Like yeah they're rare ass safari shinies but did you forget they're also fucking starters? I mean they should really have the value of a starter + rare safari pokes..