[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

3 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

mb then, why cant he show the OT tho? 

It may be his or a friends OT and they don't want to get harrassed about it as it happens, and with so many people going uguu over Milotic I could see why.

Josh is right though, there's a few shiny feebas including one in WOLF and one in MR iirc.

Edited by Imperial
2 hours ago, Telf said:

cuz the ot probably doesnt want to be bothered

Your sig says 4200 hours and only 2 ot shinies... How much gametime do you spend encountering pokemon?

Wish we had encounter trackers so we had more to go off of instead of game hours... It's so deceiving if you have 4200 hours and only spend like 100 hours actually encountering wild pokemon.

Btw this post isn't to flame you I'm just curious about your situation.

1 minute ago, frogbussoms said:

Your sig says 4200 hours and only 2 ot shinies... How much gametime do you spend encountering pokemon?

Wish we had encounter trackers so we had more to go off of instead of game hours... It's so deceiving if you have 4200 hours and only spend like 100 hours actually encountering wild pokemon.

you must be new here... 2 OT's in 4200 hours is pretty good hahaha

6 hours ago, frogbussoms said:

nah i used to ev a bunch so its defiantly atleast 2500-3500 encountering shit

All the guys that I know farmed for real got their shiny.

No shiny guys are 99% of them "lazy blaming rate" guys, and they all think they are in the 1% left.

If you really think u're unlucky, so you must think that I'm very lucky. So let's put all ur money on my PokeBet thread.

Edited by Raederz
Just now, Raederz said:

All the guys that I know farmed for real got their shiny.

That's true, got a lot of friends and myself who hunted and got a shiny, getting a shiny is really easy with hordes, just get some leppas and it's a matter of time