[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

21 minutes ago, Toupi said:

I wrote very long F word in team chat because i couldn't catch previous 5-6 miltanks so i knew i wont get it. Then I throw around 3 or 4baits, ball, and after that 1ball/1bait or 2ball/1bait ratio till i get it. 

What why would you do that?

Throwing that many baits could literally make it uncatchable and I think you got lucky lol. Probablu best to just throw balls, that's what worked best for me when catching Miltanks.

Isn't bait make mon to be less likely to flee ? I preffer to waste 30balls than see my shinny escape + fed miltank is happy miltank :P 

Im not denying Im lucky, I encounter AND caught Miltank in saffari :D

Edited by Toupi
3 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Isn't bait make mon to be less likely to flee ? I preffer to waste 30balls than see my shinny escape + fed miltank is happy miltank :P 

Im not denying Im lucky, I encounter AND caught Miltank in saffari :D

If you bait, it's less likely to flee, but it makes it much harder to catch as well.

You could find yourself running out of balls because you fed it too much.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

If you bait, it's less likely to flee, but it makes it much harder to catch as well.

You could find yourself running out of balls because you fed it too much.

Yeah but otherwise i could find myself in situation when he flees before i use them all :S

3 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

There used to be a guide about catching safari mons (is it still there?) Something like 1 bait then spam balls untill it stops eating before throwing another bait

I think that was specifically for Chansey.

They all have different rates, and I think different pokes are better caught with different methods.

u should change the title name to "show off ur newly ot shiny even though it was confirmed ages ago". That is what it looks like. Also grats on that beautiful cow.

now u can get some free shiny milk that would probably look nasty AF.but who cares xD

Edited by Monnyz
54 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

u should change the title name to "show off ur newly ot shiny even though it was confirmed ages ago". That is what it looks like. Also grats on that beautiful cow.

now u can get some free shiny milk that would probably look nasty AF.but who cares xD

not only is this super ironic coming from you, but this discussion was already had not that long ago.