[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Hordes + Tradeable Donator Status = ShinyMMO Revolution 2k16.

I feel mixed on it, but I think positives outweigh the negatives more, I'm glad to see unfound shinies being confirmed (e.g. Spoink). Obviously let's see what happens, I just want an OT too :)

Edited by Imperial

Hordes + Tradeable Donator Status = ShinyMMO Revolution 2k16.

I feel mixed on it, but I think positives outweigh the negatives more, I'm glad to see unfound shinies being confirmed (e.g. Spoink). Obviously let's see what happens, I just want an OT too :)

Ehh I feel it's a massive negative and will eventually lead to a fair few shinies being mostly worthless. 

I would also like an OT though before staff come to this realization lol :) 

Ehh I feel it's a massive negative and will eventually lead to a fair few shinies being mostly worthless. 

I would also like an OT though before staff come to this realization lol :)

I think it would've been good if we were getting 1-2 new shinies every week, with 1 rare shiny being found every 3-5 weeks, but sadly it's not the case. I'm just hoping shinies like Charmander aren't found too often as it's aesthetic af. (not sure if encounterable in horde) I do agree on the fact that the shinies are being found more frequently than should, but maybe it shows that the rates are more generous than we originally thought. x)

You deserve an OT brah, I'd laugh if it was a Charmander though. (in a good way!)

Since only certain Pokemon are in hordes it doesn't really globally effect shiny value. Trade able donator sure does, but devs make bank off that so why would they care.

A vast majority are. And for the commons that were already at a very low value, will eventually become RIP if the shinies keep popping up at this rate. 

I think it would've been good if we were getting 1-2 new shinies every week, with 1 rare shiny being found every 3-5 weeks, but sadly it's not the case. I'm just hoping shinies like Charmander aren't found too often as it's aesthetic af. (not sure if encounterable in horde) I do agree on the fact that the shinies are being found more frequently than should, but maybe it shows that the rates are more generous than we originally thought. x)

You deserve an OT brah, I'd laugh if it was a Charmander though. (in a good way!)

Yeah I agree.

Haha I wouldn't be complaining. No Charmander hordes though, so will have to do it the hard way