[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

What's the problem with it?

I see it as a positive aspect in multiple ways. wynaut?

Take a look at what the thread was originally created to represent. Well before Flare took over, the thread was an avenue for players to post never before caught shinies and fill the gaps for the unlinked shinies.

That's my personal view. Each to their own. But personally, I don't care to see a random OT posted in here every time one is caught.

Take a look at what the thread was originally created to represent. Well before Flare took over, the thread was an avenue for players to post never before caught shinies and fill the gaps for the unlinked shinies.

That's my personal view. Each to their own. But personally, I don't care to see a random OT posted in here every time one is caught.

to be fair if we stuck to the way this thread was originally intended it'd practically never get any posts.

The way it is now is pretty okay, with people posting their rare/semi-rare catches it lets people know what kind of big things are happening in the shiny-existence world. 

to be fair if we stuck to the way this thread was originally intended it'd practically never get any posts.

The way it is now is pretty okay, with people posting their rare/semi-rare catches it lets people know what kind of big things are happening in the shiny-existence world.

True I suppose. Good to see its no longer a front for a Value Discussion anymore too.

Or maybe it's just too rare

Its the same rarity as Ralts isn't it? I know Ralt's grass patches are more traveled than Mt. Pyre summit but still, I wonder if there are shiny hunters trying this very moment for it, or if they can't be bothered.

Its the same rarity as Ralts isn't it? I know Ralt's grass patches are more traveled than Mt. Pyre summit but still, I wonder if there are shiny hunters trying this very moment for it, or if they can't be bothered.

Sadly Gen 1 is overrated and Gen 3 is underrated and also Hoenn is kinda dead.

Edited by FlareBlitzz