[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

No growlithes in hoenn and the vulpix in hoenn has a high af % rate( even though lots seem to be found in kanto).

Yeah I was hunting in the area on the right side of Celadon City.

There's quite a high % of Vulpix > Growlithe.

I saw that the vulpix above was found in the mansion though , but this area is quite commonly hunted , so wouldn't be surprised to see a few more in the near future.

--

Which areas is Vulpix found again in Hoenn? Is it near Larvaridge City?

I actually remember people speculating about vulpix dropping in value back when hoenn came out. It was dismissed early on, but seems to be rearing its ugly head now

All the speculation done back then was actually pretty accurate. It's just that the amount of time for the speculations to manifest were not predictable.

I actually remember people speculating about vulpix dropping in value back when hoenn came out. It was dismissed early on, but seems to be rearing its ugly head now

So it's not value-discussion related , it really does depend on the shiny we're talking about. I think with the Hordes being implemented and Donator status also tradeable, this is also likely to be a subtle way of devs 'increasing our chances' of finding a shiny.

IMO, the people who dismiss it either obtain the shiny already or is currently aware of the amount of new OTs found lately. With a growing playerbase we're bound to only see this "predicament" increase.

Right now , the Pokemon I've noticed to have seen often are - Growlithe , Ponyta , Vulpix (Not sure about MT. Ember areas though)

Edited by Imperial

Just bred a Shiny Spheal with egg moves and amazing IVs.:

[spoiler]

b9e1abf164.gif

[/spoiler]

Edit.: Also, a nice, shiny star appears when your egg is going to be a Shiny Pokémon.

[spoiler]

f1a02fe35e.png

[/spoiler]
If it was a 4x30 1x31 I would invite you to the lucky shiny breeders group :9 but congrats. I haven't got any egg shiny since the kazam yet xD
Edit: How do u do that? Like video pict ir what ever u did. Like to show the multiple picts on a video or something. It would help me a Lot on a guide I'm working on Edited by Monnyz

Just bred a Shiny Spheal with egg moves and amazing IVs.:

[spoiler]

b9e1abf164.gif

[/spoiler]

Edit.: Also, a nice, shiny star appears when your egg is going to be a Shiny Pokémon.

[spoiler]

f1a02fe35e.png

[/spoiler]

Quite nice to know this info about egg. :)

If it was a 4x30 1x31 I would invite you to the lucky shiny breeders group :9 but congrats. I haven't got any egg shiny since the kazam yet xD
Edit: How do u do that? Like video pict ir what ever u did. Like to show the multiple picts on a video or something. It would help me a Lot on a guide I'm working on

Arigatou. Still got extremely lucky with this.

As for the image changing, I took individual screenshots of the screen with the different tabs open and placed them into "Adobe Photoshop CS6," cropped the images and file dimensions of the document to the dimensions of the Pokémon's Summary Window, and then set up a small animated .gif with "Photoshop's" animation timeline feature. Then I pressed "Save As Web" and selected the animated .gif format.