[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

Confirmed spotted by a few people at this tournament, asked owner for a link and he refused. Actually asked me to take the screen down because he didnt want pms... didnt think not to run silph 7 with the rarest shiny ingame though?

C5325nU.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O OMG

Confirmed spotted by a few people at this tournament, asked owner for a link and he refused. Actually asked me to take the screen down because he didnt want pms... didnt think not to run silph 7 with the rarest shiny ingame though?

C5325nU.png

why post it against his will tho man..

Holy fuck...

Someone DOES have a shiny mudkip?

tgeryeyrturuyuyr

10xxehe.png

No wonder this guy looking at him like 'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

To be fair though , if he doesn't want people to not know he should make sure its never shown unless noobs are near.

Edited by Imperial

Think u should take the pic down as the owner wanted

Someone doesn't know what Don't post on thread means.

why post it against his will tho man..

What's with this crap? The title says shiny existence thread, so he posted that mudkip exists and some proof. He even hided his ign which if you ask me he didn't have to. He didn't posted his irl address, he posted a game screenshot, wow, press charges. From the moment he selected it as follower his will is completely irrelevant.

Edited by milluki

What's with this crap? The title says shiny existence thread, so he posted that mudkip exists and some proof. He even hided his ign which if you ask me he didn't have to. He didn't posted his irl address, he posted a game screenshot, wow, press charges. From the moment he selected it as follower his will is completely irrelevant.

still, he didnt want the picture to go public. 

still, he didnt want the picture to go public. 

To be fair there were rumours beforehand.

I'm surprised you wouldn't wanna go public with that though , I can understand why but surely when you only have one in the game you can just piss the community off haha.

Plus he doesn't seem like a noob so wouldn't get ripped off , adding the fact its prob NFS

To be fair there were rumours beforehand.

I'm surprised you wouldn't wanna go public with that though , I can understand why but surely when you only have one in the game you can just piss the community off haha.

Plus he doesn't seem like a noob so wouldn't get ripped off , adding the fact its prob NFS

u know its ur teammate that has this? right?