[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

KaFzrnl.png

5m... lol

I really wanna see them sell really cheap and then offer something like $60,000,000 (which I don't have but still) , just so I can laugh at their faces when they realise their stupidity...

Then again, they're noobs, they won't realise. Haha.

On topic though, this is the first shiny tropius found, and I would've bought if I didn't have fucking college >.< (back home in 4 hours ffs)

Edited by Imperial

Are you implying anyone posting a random value here will lead to locking of thread instead of removing that one post? lol

^^^^

The reason I put '$60,000,000' in my post was because I was hypothetically saying it would be great to put these 'noobs' to shame.

I am intending to keep this post to its subject, and we shouldn't need to go proactively insane over something like this.

Apologies.

Edited by Imperial

Xela could obviously see the line between discussion and you having just slightly mentioned value considering your first post is still even there. It was just touching that border of too close to being value discussion so he gave a reminder that discussing values isn't allowed.

It's one thing to freak out when staff are actually being retarded faggots, but Xela's warning here was pretty harmless.