What is the worst puzzle

Champlooo

I think the worste puzzle is maybe in silph co or at victory road. Only because of random encounters on victory road, while your trying to go through cave. Also has a whole lot of trainers in there. And Silph Co because of all the teleportation things, and the elevators. Those 2 are the most stressful/irritating mazes in-game imo.

imo

I never really hated any of the puzzles. Lt.Surge stopped for about 5 minutes,I searched a map for silph co. and my friend helped me through Kanto vroad. (rip hoenn vroad) If there was one though...it was that tree. To get into Lt.Surge's place. Hated it back in the days when I didn't know what Cut was or how to get it. (Wow. This is the longest post ive ever done. Woot.)

i once made a a maze for D&D on paper that took me maaaybe 2 minutes to draw. it took them 2 and a half hours to find the end, and they only found it by cheating and taking a photo of the map when i was in the bathroom.

i think it beat surges in complicated.

it also had tons of traps that they beat by releasing thousands of bats into the maze batman style.

and ofc guardians that killed one player and almost killed everyone else. 

i once made a a maze for D&D on paper that took me maaaybe 2 minutes to draw. it took them 2 and a half hours to find the end, and they only found it by cheating and taking a photo of the map when i was in the bathroom.

i think it beat surges in complicated.

it also had tons of traps that they beat by releasing thousands of bats into the maze batman style.

and ofc guardians that killed one player and almost killed everyone else. 

took me even more to figure out you were not going to sell me those plants

and why is it Lt. Surge's gym

f34aee4c9b3faa2870c64c02cdb3aee8.png

71f944b60e851cb2f8e48c53618f1ea3.png

This. The reason I hated this gym is because it didn't had a good puzzle. Heck, I wouldn't even call this a puzzle. It's simply a guessing game. Nothing to solve, just look for the first switch and hope that the the next bin you choose out of the four possible ones had the switch. 

I enjoyed the fact that gyms had puzzles. It gave me something to think about while playing a game. But a luck game could either take you from a few seconds to half an hour trying to finish it.