Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSunIsaac

Which Starter Did You Pick?

The first was bulbasaur BUT in the league, gary are goddammit invincible and i have to take mudkip in hoenn, and now im leveling to take down her pidgeot and charizard

I used to play with squirtle on the gameboy, and all i see in bulbasaur is a good hm slave with flash, cut, strength and rock smash.

so i took charmander. Because charmander.

in hoenn i chose treeko, but since i rushed through it, i never really trained it.

Iall i see in bulbasaur is a good hm slave with flash, cut, strength and rock smash.

Of all the pokemon you could use for that, you choose the starter with arguably the best moveset

KANTO:
 I chose Charmander because he's just like me. Hot headed and rash. And besides, Would someone hate a dragon-species pokemon as a starter?

HOENN:
 I chose Mudkip because I taught alot would choose Torchic. It turns out that most people chose Treeko... I should have followed my heart and chose Torchic... Hahaha.... Lesson Learned...

I normaly go for Charmander but after discovering you can't find a real water pokemon in fire red before the 5th gym I decided to go Squirtle this time. You can catch a Growlithe after the 3th gym so I got my fire type covered.

I picked Bulbasaur because I've always gone with Squirtle and Charmander in the past. I wanted to give the lityle guy a shot, and he's so worth it. <3 mah little bulbasaur :D

i never pick the starters i always get my own starter, i only use the starter pokemon for the first battle agains your rival.

my starter on my main was a lvl 5 eevee and i love it more thatn i ever could any starter pokemon.

I chose Squirtle, but I traded it back when lv 25 starters were allowed to be traded. I traded it for a Dragonite and then I traded that Dragonite it for 3 starter evolutions (blastoise, venusaur, and zard), because I missed having my starter.

(edit: Forgot to add Hoenn): When I did my walkthrough for YouTube, I was the first person to tape the Hoenn Update and on the first day it was released. Anyways, my starter was Swampert for my Hoenn walk through:

15f0026ef679c3641ea2541728fbfc1f.png

(Goodie Bag hype)

7fcc2841478889e4eac4e2044ea8a20b.png

Edited by Bestfriends