Which Starter Did You Pick?

CHARMANDER IS THE BEST STARTER ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A NOOB. HE WRECKS BOTH BROCK AND MISTY LIKE NOTHING WITH DRAGON RAGE ALL 1 HIT KO. THEN THE REST OF THE GAME IS EZ PZ IF YPU TRAIN HIM UP. I USE ONLY CHARMANDER TO BEAT THE ENTIRE STORY ITS TRUE I FEEL SOERY FOR WHO EVER PICKED A DIFFIERENT ONE

pffffft Squirtle is obvi the greatest

[spoiler]anigif_enhanced-buzz-25534-1425070968-5.[/spoiler]

Trainer's Creed  

This is my starter. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My starter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My starter, without me, is useless. Without my starter, I am useless. I must use my starter to the best of my ability. I must be smarter than my enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must out-think him before he out smarts me.  My starter and I know that what counts in battle is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count.  My starter is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my starter clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.  Before God, I swear this creed. My starter and I are defenders. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of life. So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!    

bulbasaur.gif

Edited by Hassan
  • 2 weeks later...

Trainer's Creed

This is my starter. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My starter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My starter, without me, is useless. Without my starter, I am useless. I must use my starter to the best of my ability. I must be smarter than my enemy who is trying to defeat me. I must out-think him before he out smarts me.  My starter and I know that what counts in battle is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count.  My starter is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my starter clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.  Before God, I swear this creed. My starter and I are defenders. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of life. So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!    

bulbasaur.gif

Such a long description for bulbasaur lol, you must really like that pokemon.....

[Spoiler] No Sh^t Isaac [/Spoiler]

I picked Charmader...Then one day, this friend show'ed me how to hunt ever stones, on my way out I saw a guy with a shiny gyarados. Later I traded his Shiny gyarados for my LV 100. Charizard, +Mr.Mime,Manetric(bought bought at trade chat for 80K)+ $100K. tbh i value my Charizard more.  :D
Edit: Mudkip in Hoenn because swampert beats all gyms.

um so ur saying u traded ur starter? arent starters untradeable?

• 2 weeks later...

I got charmander in Kanto a looong time ago when the game wasn't an MMO wannabe and was still fun... those were the days when parent pokemon weren't needlessly sacrificed so I have a charmeleon as well as my starter.

Morale of the story, the killing system breeding has now pretty much killed the game for me.

Edited by insanitypie