Which Starter Did You Pick?

I chose Squirtle as my starter. When I started playing PokeMMO, I went through the story with two friends doing a Nuzlocke challenge. I was the second to pick my starter, with the first taking Bulbasaur. Blastoise seemed like it would be the more reliable of the remaining two, and he ended up being the only starter to live until the end of the run.

When Hoenn became available, I chose Treecko for my second starter. Sceptile is my favourite Hoenn starter and it learns False Swipe, giving it some utility post-story (although I ended up replacing False Swipe with Hidden Power Rock to make it useful against NPCs when my Starmie runs out of PP).

I picked Charmader...Then one day, this friend show'ed me how to hunt ever stones, on my way out I saw a guy with a shiny gyarados. Later I traded his Shiny gyarados for my LV 100. Charizard, +Mr.Mime,Manetric(bought bought at trade chat for 80K)+ $100K. tbh i value my Charizard more.  :D
Edit: Mudkip in Hoenn because swampert beats all gyms.

Edited by ObamaExNo2

P1sprDX.pngcgLCcDU.png

Hasty                                                                                                                        Hardy

Edited by LegendP

Charizard is my all time favorite Pokemon so, it is only natural that I pick Charmander. As for the Hoenn Region, I always go with Treecko. He is pretty cool, and Sceptile is just too awesome! 

Charmander is my favorite but i also like a lot of squirtle.And  i Agree that Sceptile is awesome!

I picked Charmader...Then one day, this friend show'ed me how to hunt ever stones, on my way out I saw a guy with a shiny gyarados. Later I traded his Shiny gyarados for my LV 100. Charizard, +Mr.Mime,Manetric(bought bought at trade chat for 80K)+ $100K. tbh i value my Charizard more.  :D
Edit: Mudkip in Hoenn because swampert beats all gyms.

Traded your charizard...? You can't trade starters dude...

Ps. Mines was Charmander. lvl 86 Charizard at the moment, but hopefully one day mega charizard will be implemented...