[Denied]Locate Players On The Map

Just suggesting a locating players function. Were we can locate our friends on the map. Not sure how this would work, but in some cases it can come in handy.

For treasure hunt competitions and Scavenger hunts, you can just disable this function. Can't remember the day I needed this function, but when I was new to Pokemmo I remember I really wanted this function.

Just suggesting a locating players function. Were we can locate our friends on the map. Not sure how this would work, but in some cases it can come in handy.

For treasure hunt competitions and Scavenger hunts, you can just disable this function. Can't remember the day I needed this function, but when I was new to Pokemmo I remember I really wanted this function.

We would also need a function that would give players privacy unless they don't mind being tracked.

Player NSA 2015....

Already implemented, its work this way:

Right click on the player name -> Whisper.

You type a command "Where are you?".

You wait for an answer and you got it.

You're welcome.

Edit: 

Already suggested here

Edited by Greck

You didn't specify if you meant to locate players across "channels" or not. You only said map.

I have a very vague memory of a topic similar to this with locating players across channels being suggested before. If I remember correctly, the reason it got denied was because of possible abuse. I think being able to switch channels without other players (potential trouble makers) tracking you is a means of obtaining privacy and a means to get away from players who are troubling you.

Yours with just the "player map locater" is less likely to be abused, but it seems like it would still cause unwanted followers tracking people.