SATURDAY, 3rd OCTOBER

GCyzPKA.png

Details:
32 Players
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament

Single Battle
Level 50

All Pokemon used must be met in the Safari Zones (Hoenn and Kanto) after July, 30th

4 Pokemons used must be your OT. Only 2 traded Pokemons are allowed in your team. 

Date + Time:
Date: Saturday October 3rd
Time: 4:00 PM EST |  8:00 PM GMT

Date: Wednesday September 30th
Time: 4:00 PM EST | 8:00 PM GMT

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO/
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Torment No longer broken

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Wobbuffet

Dragonite

Blissey

1st Place Prize:

Sprite_4_o_025_f_s.png

Shiny GIFT Pikachu with Eggmove VOLT TACKLE

Your choice of nature with IVs HP 25 | ATK 25 | DEF 25 | SP.ATK 25 | SP.DEF 25 | SP 31 - Untradeable

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen

or

20,000 Battle Points

2nd Place Prize:

Runner Up's choice of

10,000 Battle Points

OR

500 Reward Points

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears. This clause will not be in effect for the Semi Finals or Final round, where you will only be allowed to press it after the referee gives permission to do so.
  • Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ.
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: xSparkie

GM: Musica, RacheLucario
Refs: Inarin

Sprite_4_o_025_bs.gif  Sprite_4_o_025_bs.gif  Sprite_4_o_025_bs.gif

Edited by Noad
Unbanned Torment

Will that be the first volt tackle pikachu?

Volt Tackle inheritance was a thing during the last PTS. This almost certainly won't be the first Volt Tackle Pikachu~ The first shiny one with the move though, more than likely.

• Added Volt Tackle inheritance handling

Thank you Grey for the Early notice now I can arrange my time  :ph34r: .

CatchMMO <3

I think the previous catchmmo tournament was posted even more in advance than this one. 

Posted October 30th and tournament was December 20th, so yeah more time, although this one might be easier to prepare for anyways.

edit:

Volt Tackle inheritance was a thing during the last PTS. This almost certainly won't be the first Volt Tackle Pikachu~ The first shiny one with the move though, more than likely.

ARE YOU IMPLYING THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE BEFORE OCTOBER 3RD??!?!

Edited by BurntZebra

[quote name="RacheLucario" post="1108186" timestamp="1438232733"]

The first shiny one with the move though, more than likely.[/quote]
unless rng loves someone while breeding.

[quote name="BurntZebra" post="1108189" timestamp="1438232790"]

I think the previous catchmmo tournament was posted even more in advance than this one.

Posted October 30th and tournament was December 20th, so yeah more time, although this one might be easier to prepare for anyways.[/quote]
yeah couldnt enter last one cuz school and stuff

Is there chance that the registration date could be shifted a bit earlier? Because I hope I'm not speaking for myself, but by September 30th, most people would've had at least 75% of their pokemon ready and then to not get in, would be completely shitty, making the effort they put in kinda useless. 

Thanks for bringing back Catchmmo and nice prize also. 

Is there chance that the registration date could be shifted a bit earlier? Because I hope I'm not speaking for myself, but by September 30th, most people would've had at least 75% of their pokemon ready and then to not get in, would be completely shitty, making the effort they put in kinda useless.

Thanks for bringing back Catchmmo and nice prize also.

Last one had unlimited sign ups and pretty sure it didn't even get 32, with a tradable shiny vulpix prize

Last one had unlimited sign ups and pretty sure it didn't even get 32, with a tradable shiny vulpix prize

The circumstances back then and now are completely different. Earlier people had the option of whether to grind or they could just participate in other standard tourneys with the old breeding system. Now, people are forced to catch pokemon as breeders (something that I do) , so if you're lucky to get a good catch in the process of getting a breeder, then you get the opportunity to play in this. 

If you make the sign ups on September 30th, then the I'm sure that 90% of the people that register, do participate in it. But if you make it earlier, then there is a higher chance that a person who didn't make it in the first 32, to be able to play. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's better to have a bracket without 32 people, than have a full bracket and lots of reserves who made pokemon for the tourney and didn't get the chance to play because they didn't have a better internet connection. At this situation, I'd say it'd be better to have an unlimited bracket.