Open Club  ·  465 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

10 minutes ago, MxSephie said:

After looking around for a bit, I'm not entirely sure that I fit with everyone else here; but I got an invite to the team when I signed up for the forums, so I figured I might as well play along.

IGN: MxSephie

In-game Hours Played: Probably around 8 hours or so on PokeMMO? At least a few thousand on previous pokemon games though, been playing almost two decades.

Classy level: As all hell, naturally.

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Been really enjoying playing pokemon white again since I installed PokeMMO, I'd like to get into the social side of the game as well.

Your Ex Team (If any): N/A

Why are you no longer a part of that team: N/A

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: None yet, but I plan to get heavily into breeding.

What tier do you play: So far fairly casual, but I hope to get to competitive as I keep playing.

Your Recommender: TeamMr

5UYBnZY.png

Lemme know if you're looking mainly for more settled in players and that invite was a mistake. Thanks for taking a look, see ya around!

Nah that invite was not a mistake, we are looking to recruit active players (both in-game and on forums) who love hunting and collecting Shinys, etc..

And even though you are new right now, well... we all started from scratch ourselves, so with time, you will fit right in.

Your application is on point, you have my vote. If you need any help or suggestions regarding the game, be sure to hit me up. Welcome, enjoy your stay, have fun ^_^

Edited by Akshit

3 hours ago, Akshit said:

Fill out this form

Here I go then..

IGN: Aldroc

In-game Hours Played: 420+

Classy level: ?

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Was looking for an active team and got invited to join

Your Ex Team (If any):

[jygu] Team PokéElite

Why are you no longer a part of that team:

I am the only active member left... Not much of a team then.. is it?

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade:

I do battle but am too lazy to breed perfection, unlucky enough to have never encountered a shiny in my whole life.

What tier do you play:

OU, dipping my toes in money tier

Your Recommender: Well, Akshit invited me...

Edited by Aldroc
3 minutes ago, Aldroc said:

IGN: Aldroc

14b549b02bb1bb6b86bb8b173ff6eda4.png

Let me know when you're online

4 minutes ago, Aldroc said:

unlucky enough to have never encountered a shiny in my whole life.

took me more than 1000 hours to find my first OT shiny, but back then there were no hordes.

If you really want an OT shiny, try hunting hordes instead of breeding, sooner or later you're bound to get lucky (comparatively sooner as opposed to single encounter / egg breeding).

32 minutes ago, Akshit said:

14b549b02bb1bb6b86bb8b173ff6eda4.png

Let me know when you're online

Yup.. will do... Is just posting here fine?

32 minutes ago, Akshit said:

took me more than 1000 hours to find my first OT shiny, but back then there were no hordes.

If you really want an OT shiny, try hunting hordes instead of breeding, sooner or later you're bound to get lucky (comparatively sooner as opposed to single encounter / egg breeding).

Ohh alright... Hordes never occurred to me

1 minute ago, Aldroc said:

Yup.. will do... Is just posting here fine?

Yeah posting here is fine.

9 minutes ago, Aldroc said:

Ohh alright... Hordes never occurred to me

There are a lot of hordes with nice pokemons, you should look into it and hunt the horde which appeals you the most

2 hours ago, TeamMr said:

@MxSephie & @Aldroc 

It was nice having you around.

We wish you all the best on your future adventures in the game.

We will be contacting these two in game to discuss the process of joining.

Also, to be clear, we had a member inviting everyone and anyone to join our forums club - this is not the same as a team invite in-game. Apologies for any potential confusion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
IGN:darkdavi

In-game Hours Played:1.985

Classy level:As all hell, naturally.

Why do you want to be in Team Mr:I would like to be part of this community to be able to learn more about the shiny hunt.

Your Ex Team (If any):[RAGE]

Why are you no longer a part of that team:I will no longer dedicate myself to the competitive environment, I will try to be a shin hunter.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade:I have 3 shiny ot, I sold 1 so I currently have 2.

What tier do you play:I dedicated myself to LC

Your Recommender:[Mr]
6 hours ago, xJoker said:
IGN:darkdavi

In-game Hours Played:1.985

Classy level:As all hell, naturally.

Why do you want to be in Team Mr:I would like to be part of this community to be able to learn more about the shiny hunt.

Your Ex Team (If any):[RAGE]

Why are you no longer a part of that team:I will no longer dedicate myself to the competitive environment, I will try to be a shin hunter.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade:I have 3 shiny ot, I sold 1 so I currently have 2.

What tier do you play:I dedicated myself to LC

Your Recommender:[Mr]

ot seller. insta rejected. jk pm me in game ign awkways and well talk

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.