Open Club  ·  467 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

20 hours ago, samuellyw said:

Without me

Apologies to anyone not included =/ It was kinda an improv thing, we were just all in Verm at the same time. We promise, we love all of you who were not online at the time<3

Ps. staff, plz remove all the petty randoms from our team thread

"3. Raiding a team thread to start a flamewar/argument is not okay, we can understand official tournaments can get quite intense at times but this is not an excuse to derail someone else’s team thread. Posts of this nature will be hidden and a moderator will ask you to stop, continuation beyond this point will result in warning points. "

Edited by awkways
rules
2 minutes ago, TomPennyLives said:

Aye finally :P The King Rat

Man I will name him that I swear. It's either gonna be 50-Cent or F.E.A.R( FocusbandEndeavorAttackRattata ) with quickattack or Dusty or TheKingRat

On Wednesday, October 05, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Goku said:

Man I will name him that I swear. It's either gonna be 50-Cent or F.E.A.R( FocusbandEndeavorAttackRattata ) with quickattack or Dusty or TheKingRat

LF Koffing

Hey guys if you can leave something for JSEE please and for miiinato and for miranda and Bingo. I was really upset when I killed the shiny spheal.  I was literally hunting non stop for it 10k + encounters a day and I guess I was so tired I couldn't make sense what was happening on screen. I have been playing years,been through a lot of teams and not one of them could compare with you guys. I'm not really quitting because of the spheal I was planning to quit for a long time. I don't see this game moving forward to be honest. To my closest friends Chesar(best player in this game) FlareBlitzz (Best boss and a player that never gives up) McTermi (My close friend who always stood by me no matter what) you guys made this game worth playing. Good luck to you all <3

1 minute ago, Legionaire said:

Hey guys if you can leave something for JSEE please and for miiinato and for miranda and Bingo. I was really upset when I killed the shiny spheal.  I was literally hunting non stop for it 10k + encounters a day and I guess I was so tired I couldn't make sense what was happening on screen. I have been playing years,been through a lot of teams and not one of them could compare with you guys. I'm not really quitting because of the spheal I was planning to quit for a long time. I don't see this game moving forward to be honest. To my closest friends Chesar(best player in this game) FlareBlitzz (Best boss and a player that never gives up) McTermi (My close friend who always stood by me no matter what) you guys made this game worth playing. Good luck to you all <3

dont give up bruh..

Get another spheal u got lot of leppa :D

3 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Rip u 

1 minute ago, FlareBlitzz said:

dont give up bruh..

Get another spheal u got lot of leppa :D

true...

2 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Just...thx...can't find words...sry...

24 minutes ago, Legionaire said:

Bruhhh u killed a shiny spheal?? God damn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.