Open Club  ·  176 members

[Mr] Team Mr
Sign in to follow this  
FlareBlitzz

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

I declare myself the first pageking ever to embrace this thread. May the power of the legendary dragon fuck shit up.

Double posted just to get the first page king...

pack it up boys, thread is ruined.

IGN: FuzzyRegirock

Classy level: Very classy? I'm not rude or disrespectful to other players like most are. 

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Because I would like to be on an active and fun loving team. I would also like to support the growth of this team as much as possible. The tag is also amazing.

Your Ex Team (If any): [smog] (bong)

Why are you no longer a part of that team: The leader became inactive, and the team got boring in general. Also some bongies moved to this team.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: I sometimes breed, sometimes battle, but dont shiny trade. I like to shiny hunt in my free time and i like to chill and chat.

What tier do you play: Id like to get into the UU scene, but currently I'm in OU. I also play showdown, so I have battling experience.

Your Recommender: Im pretty sure it was FlareBlitz actually
Edited by FuzzyRegirock

IGN: FuzzyRegirock

Classy level: Very classy? I'm not rude or disrespectful to other players like most are. 

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Because I would like to be on an active and fun loving team. I would also like to support the growth of this team as much as possible. The tag is also amazing.

Your Ex Team (If any): [smog] (bong)

Why are you no longer a part of that team: The leader became inactive, and the team got boring in general. Also some bongies moved to this team.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: I sometimes breed, sometimes battle, but dont shiny trade. I like to shiny hunt in my free time and i like to chill and chat.

What tier do you play: Id like to get into the UU scene, but currently I'm in OU. I also play showdown, so I have battling experience.

Your Recommender: Im pretty sure it was FlareBlitz actually

Someone get this man

Skitty > Rayquaza

Sorry, your argument is invalid.

I was worried it was going to be Mr.Mime because of the name lol

I'd only consider accolades received under the [Mr] tag personally. Can get a little confusing otherwise imo.

Edited a bit. Hope it's fine now.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.