FlareBlitzz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/26/2015 at 9:18 PM, FlareBlitzz said:

How To Join? 

Copy and Paste this form with the required info, or PM an Officer or above in-game.

IGN: TrippyAfro 

In-game Hours Played: 270

Classy level: 420 and beyond

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Cool tag + nostalgia

Your Ex Team (If any):
Tons on my main, but none for Trippy.

Why are you no longer a part of that team:

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade:
Hunt Piloswine till the day I die

What tier do you play:
Money Tier

Your Recommender:

N9rFhor.png

Thanks team [Bong]

Even though I am already in, felt like this was necessary.

Now that MMO is available on android, I mostly play on it using my account TrippyAfro. Needed a home for it and what better place to be than the one with the coolest tag.

I have so many memories attached to this tag and the people I've known with it over the years, feels good to be rocking it, for reals this time. That's it. Peace.

Game on !

Edited by Akshit
  • 2 weeks later...

After looking around for a bit, I'm not entirely sure that I fit with everyone else here; but I got an invite to the team when I signed up for the forums, so I figured I might as well play along.

IGN: MxSephie

In-game Hours Played: Probably around 8 hours or so on PokeMMO? At least a few thousand on previous pokemon games though, been playing almost two decades.

Classy level: As all hell, naturally.

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Been really enjoying playing pokemon white again since I installed PokeMMO, I'd like to get into the social side of the game as well.

Your Ex Team (If any): N/A

Why are you no longer a part of that team: N/A

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: None yet, but I plan to get heavily into breeding.

What tier do you play: So far fairly casual, but I hope to get to competitive as I keep playing.

Your Recommender: TeamMr

5UYBnZY.png

Lemme know if you're looking mainly for more settled in players and that invite was a mistake. Thanks for taking a look, see ya around!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.