Open Club  ·  467 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

Hi team,

as you may noticed I was inactive for the past 6+ months. I've lost interest in this game since I got permabanned on BrunoMarin. I tried to play again but it's just so much grinding and I don't like that much grinding. Feels like Runescape. Anyway I decided I'm leaving for good. I'll stop by on forums every now and then to see what you guys are up to but I lost interested in playing PokeMMO. This team was wonderful and I want to thank everyone who were in it and I want to thank Flare for inviting me in Mr. I wish you good luck in life and I want to you to be happy. Cheers

(P.S. Since it's holiday season I left some of you some gifts in the mail :) Merry Christmas)

Edited by ShinyTeemo2
I'm dsylexic af.
9 minutes ago, ShinyTeemo2 said:

Hi team,

as you may noticed I was inactive for the past 6+ months. I've lost interest in this game since I got permabanned on BrunoMarin. I tried to play again but it's just so much grinding and I don't like that much grinding. Feels like Runescape. Anyway I decided I'm leaving for good. I'll stop by on forums every now and then to see what you guys are up to but I lost interested in playing PokeMMO. This team was wonderful and I want to thank everyone who were in it and I want to thank Flare for inviting me in Mr. I wish you good luck in life and I want to you to be happy. Cheers

(P.S. Since it's holiday season I left some of you some gifts in the mail :) Merry Christmas)

Thank you for the gift Teemo, and Merry Christmas to you too. You will be missed. If you ever come back we will be here. RIP<3

7 hours ago, ShinyTeemo2 said:

Hi team,

Was a privilege to have you with us bro. Will miss you alot.

Keep hopping on the game from time like the old days.

Your nidoking is in safe hands, make sure to take it back when you return. =D

Merry Christmas to you too (=

19 hours ago, ShinyTeemo2 said:

Hi team,

I hope you come back to play PokeMMO or atleast just to chat with us , I wish you all the best and merry christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.