Open Club  ·  467 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

5 hours ago, Akshit said:

Lol no matter how much fucking rich we get in game Flare, people still won't take our cash irl. Life is fucked without change lol. RIP 500 & 1000 rupee notes. Hope you're taking care of yourself man :)

wtf you talking about? Flare banned? :O

5 hours ago, Akshit said:

Lol no matter how much fucking rich we get in game Flare, people still won't take our cash irl. Life is fucked without change lol. RIP 500 & 1000 rupee notes. Hope you're taking care of yourself man :)

If you return those 500 and 1000 RS notes, won't you get the same amount back in denominations of 100?

You guys remember when I gave you all my stuff... then you gave it back lol

Well Give and You shall receive (This been a while ago but what a nice letter ) RIP this guy.

Spoiler

RmtC9ub.png?2

also Flare I will expect your magby to be in a letter as well and Chesars Misdreavus too ty.

15 hours ago, FlareBlitzz said:

fuk off lawl

You should tell that to staff. They can read all your private info bruh. Anyways stay safe and never consult with them. The shit that was revealed to me on forums today was outrageous. And you're right man all of them are solid uguus. I couldn't give a fck anymore. Can't believe I spent 10 fucking dollars in the gift shop. Would have reconsidered if I knew it was filling their fcking pockets GOD DAMN!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.