Open Club  ·  467 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

On 9/24/2016 at 0:31 AM, KaynineXL said:

I think it makes you look like the idiot if I'm honest. You even removed one of the whispers.. Smh

On 9/24/2016 at 11:17 AM, LifeStyle said:

Knows it's worth 850

> Offers 400

Gets blocked

> "LOL dis guy is an idiot"

Well you people complain you never have money... And yet trading this way made me over a solid 100 mil pure yen + shinies in less then 3 months. I still don't know why you feel like hating...  I mean yes I am low balling this guy but that is the way to make money in this game. Look at Jonulo... Makes 200 mil spending 30 mil. You guys will never get rich unless you accept this type of trading. The question is : Why would you pay more, when you can pay less???

@KaynineXL

@LifeStyle

2 hours ago, Legionaire said:

Well you people complain you never have money... And yet trading this way made me over a solid 100 mil pure yen + shinies in less then 3 months. I still don't know why you feel like hating...  I mean yes I am low balling this guy but that is the way to make money in this game. Look at Jonulo... Makes 200 mil spending 30 mil. You guys will never get rich unless you accept this type of trading. The question is : Why would you pay more, when you can pay less???

@KaynineXL

@LifeStyle

Don't screw the economy.

Don't scam, Don't be bm.

Dont lowball people.

Greed is kind of a big personal problem.

I'll remember never to trade either of you anything.

1 hour ago, Legionaire said:

sorry idk who you are but there is a big difference between ''Scamming'' and ''Low balling''. Refrain from posting in this thread ty.

Feeling happy? That is a brilliant achievement and I applaud you. You must be so proud ;3. 

Or you can be like Jindu or others who have become rich..but who even if they get a good deal or not they never shit talk people in trades.

Some people made it way up there without insulting people.

Here is the thing you can lowball yes but don't be a uguu about it , try being nice while trading @KaynineXL is saying.

PS. Don't try and say your better then somebody because your more rich shiny / yen wise.

Just now, Draekyn said:

Typically the kind of things you resort to when you have no decent argument, how sad

I am not in the mood to argue about invalid points... So please leave this thread and refrain from posting since there is no content here that involves you in any way . :) Gl

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

oh and Kurodashi, while deleting some posts, you seem to missed the picture where legionaire gave a poor person abuse but hid it to get a bad response and trying to damage the persons reputation. If you're going to do your job, at least do it right.

pmd him to say something along those lines, staff's main job seems to be protecting garbage nowadays

I'm not protecting anyone, obviously it's on you to think about other player what you want, but I'll ask you to not go into other teams threads to derail them or start an argument. If you have any personal issues you may talk about it in private.

'Do your job right', I mean I have to actually read through all that stuff, I'm not a robot.

12 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

It was literally quoted just above some posts you removed, are you sure you didn't see it?

Bad wording from me, but I probably should have removed it first, didn't immediatly think of it, just as it was pointed out to me, but yeah I make mistakes happens to everyone, so don'T be to hard on me. I apologize and I agree he shouldn't post that kind of Screenshot on the forums calling out players, etc.

20 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Bad wording from me, but I probably should have removed it first, didn't immediatly think of it, just as it was pointed out to me, but yeah I make mistakes happens to everyone, so don'T be to hard on me. I apologize and I agree he shouldn't post that kind of Screenshot on the forums calling out players, etc.

That's fine, don't take it too harshly from me, it was just from my point of view, you could see how it looked? Yeh, no worries anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.