Open Club  ·  470 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

Happy New Year Mr

I heard WOLF Is the richest team?? 

This debate has been going for awhile lol , here is my unbiased interpretation though -

WOLF is the richest individually , if you mostly consider the likes of Alphamale with the ultra rares. However for me , MR is the richest as a whole group due to the showcase. It depends how you look at it.

Either way , both are the richest and both have very cool shinies , (so do VVVV) but there has been some rivalry between Flare and Sneaky/Josh/Alpha over the last few weeks so yeah I'll speak inbetween.

P.S. Happy new years.

This debate has been going for awhile lol , here is my unbiased interpretation though -

WOLF is the richest individually , if you mostly consider the likes of Alphamale with the ultra rares. However for me , MR is the richest as a whole group due to the showcase. It depends how you look at it.

Either way , both are the richest and both have very cool shinies , (so do VVVV) but there has been some rivalry between Flare and Sneaky/Josh/Alpha over the last few weeks so yeah I'll speak inbetween.

P.S. Happy new years.

Agreed VVVV is under looked for a team with a small roster they're showcase is quite amazing and they don't just let anybody random join also tbh most of them are all old players.

Brockhard and albersonn top 2 richest players in game btw.

(Unless you look from Alpha's shiny values lmao)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.