Open Club  ·  467 members

[Mr] Team Mr

Team [Mr] : Best Showcase | Home of the Shiny Starters & OT Shinies

FlareBlitzz

IGN: FuzzyRegirock

Classy level: Very classy? I'm not rude or disrespectful to other players like most are. 

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Because I would like to be on an active and fun loving team. I would also like to support the growth of this team as much as possible. The tag is also amazing.

Your Ex Team (If any): [smog] (bong)

Why are you no longer a part of that team: The leader became inactive, and the team got boring in general. Also some bongies moved to this team.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: I sometimes breed, sometimes battle, but dont shiny trade. I like to shiny hunt in my free time and i like to chill and chat.

What tier do you play: Id like to get into the UU scene, but currently I'm in OU. I also play showdown, so I have battling experience.

Your Recommender: Im pretty sure it was FlareBlitz actually
Edited by FuzzyRegirock

IGN: FuzzyRegirock

Classy level: Very classy? I'm not rude or disrespectful to other players like most are. 

Why do you want to be in Team Mr: Because I would like to be on an active and fun loving team. I would also like to support the growth of this team as much as possible. The tag is also amazing.

Your Ex Team (If any): [smog] (bong)

Why are you no longer a part of that team: The leader became inactive, and the team got boring in general. Also some bongies moved to this team.

Do you Battle/Breed/Shiny Trade: I sometimes breed, sometimes battle, but dont shiny trade. I like to shiny hunt in my free time and i like to chill and chat.

What tier do you play: Id like to get into the UU scene, but currently I'm in OU. I also play showdown, so I have battling experience.

Your Recommender: Im pretty sure it was FlareBlitz actually

Someone get this man

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.