Properly Level Up Your Pokemon, Fast Leveling Up Guide.

In the section "Best Place to Level Fast", using the daycare is mentioned. 

I am unfamiliar with this kind of training, but this piece of information does not get the message through to me. It raises several questions to me, which are the following:

• I guess the pokemon I want to train needs to be brought to the daycare, but why shouldn't I bring it with me with an xp share?
  • What are the costs that I will get when I do this?

However, I really liked the guide as it gave an insight in most, if not all, parts about the growth of your pokemon. One little advice would be to reference to more elaborate sources in your text, as these could then be used to clarify any uncertainties.

Thanks for writing this guide!

I believe that current best Power Leveling is Horde (using Sweet Scent) at Cerulean Cave.

You can let 3 pokemons at Daycare and they will get 60% exp from wild pokemons (40% for trainer battle).

3 pokes at daycare + 1 at your party with exp share.

Daycare charges 1k per level.

Edited by Uncandango
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, TripleJester said:

I would like to ask more about DayCare Exp
When you leave your pokemon on daycare do they learn extra moves by deleting existing ones randomly? I have a complete moveset on the pokemon that i would like to lvl up and i do not really want to lose that!

if your poke still has level up moves left to learn, then yes, it will randomly replace the current ones you have

tbh, I wouldn't use daycare after that update which makes you pay 1k per level, it's better to just slap an exp share on it and do an isl run or something

On 12-4-2016 at 1:42 PM, Uncandango said:

In the section "Best Place to Level Fast", using the daycare is mentioned. 

I am unfamiliar with this kind of training, but this piece of information does not get the message through to me. It raises several questions to me, which are the following:

• I guess the pokemon I want to train needs to be brought to the daycare, but why shouldn't I bring it with me with an xp share?
  • What are the costs that I will get when I do this?

However, I really liked the guide as it gave an insight in most, if not all, parts about the growth of your pokemon. One little advice would be to reference to more elaborate sources in your text, as these could then be used to clarify any uncertainties.

Thanks for writing this guide!

I believe that current best Power Leveling is Horde (using Sweet Scent) at Cerulean Cave.

You can let 3 pokemons at Daycare and they will get 50% exp from wild pokemons (30% for trainer battle).

3 pokes at daycare + 1 at your party with exp share.

Daycare charges 1k per level.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...