Properly Level Up Your Pokemon, Fast Leveling Up Guide.

Everyone who has rated, commented, read, checked, disliked, and liked this content. I am now finished the guide fully, if you still see some thing I need to train just reply, but it is now finished.

So Please Re make your rating and please comment again. I am now 100% finished this guide. Thank everyone for the help ! this is my very first guide, and I really hope it helps noobs and beginners out there. 

Please Rate!

Please Like !

Please Comment!

It looks pretty neat now :) good job.

you still have to fix that "Blisseys have a 5% encounter" though, and it would be very good to mention some common examples of E4 sweepers like Starmie which will make it easier to go through them.

Best wishes & keep up the good work :)

Bulbapedia says "In Pokémon Emerald, the Battle Tower is now a part of the Battle Frontier."

Noob question. Did you mean Trainer Tower? Cos BF afaik isn't implemented (never got there). And doesn't it scale to your most leveled pokemon? Also Blissey is still there.

i think he means the kanto region. seeing as most tips are directed for kanto
i hope myself he will see our posts in time and change the little mistakes

• 4 weeks later...

You recommend to buy a Lucky Egg instead of finding one. Where can you buy one? If there's no place, how to you recommend getting the money to buy one off of players? (Players tend to overprice things, so that's why I'm hoping there's a shop that sells them)

Its worthe around 300k-350k and you can buy it from the trade chat. And I recommend using the Vs.Seeker, vs other trainers, and selling certain things to make money.

Thank you, this really helped me

And your welcome, glad it helps ~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

In the section "Best Place to Level Fast", using the daycare is mentioned. 

Step 4: While Elite 4 is on cooldown again, put your Pokemon in the daycare, he will receive 60% of the exp that is received after every battle.

This is when you use the Vs.Seeker versus as much trainers as you can in the Kanto Region.

If you do not have the Exp.Share than You can check the bottom for links to the item guide.

I am unfamiliar with this kind of training, but this piece of information does not get the message through to me. It raises several questions to me, which are the following:

• I guess the pokemon I want to train needs to be brought to the daycare, but why shouldn't I bring it with me with an xp share?
  • What are the costs that I will get when I do this?

However, I really liked the guide as it gave an insight in most, if not all, parts about the growth of your pokemon. One little advice would be to reference to more elaborate sources in your text, as these could then be used to clarify any uncertainties.

Thanks for writing this guide!