Your Clothes and your Character and You

bl0nde

Do you ever get tired of them or feel like you need to change things up?

I go through cycles (dem puns). But really, I was bored of the way my usual character looked quite awhile back... then played on a diff character. Now, I am bored of this one too. Sometimes I think I should buy one of those big ugly pooka masks from crash bandicoot for my character and just forget it. Who am I fooling... I would get tired of the mask and want to go back to pink.

Changing outfits crosses my mind once every few days. Often it happens when I am in the middle of a money run and my mind begins to wonder. I end up running two windows during money runs usually and it takes me like 1.5 hours to finish a money run sometimes because after I click a move during battle I look at real life clothes or TV in the other window. I wish I could stop being so picky over my clothes.

2 a.m. late post can't sleep bb.

I can't forget that post rigamorty made. I guess it would be like over a year ago. I think he was writing to darkshade about his long hair on his character. It was an appeal to bring his long hair back. His supportive reasoning for making the appeal was that many people had told him they missed his hair on his character. lol, we have a funny game really. Other people in other games worrying about guns and ammo and crap and here we talk hats. But how can I hate when I was in the vanity item thread posting pictures of bows because I didn't like my bow. I feel bad for darkshade too since last week because he never forgot it. I must be a "b" no doubt.

Do you ever get tired of them or feel like you need to change things up?

Never.

Anyway, many people try to copy my outfit so I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon. The only thing that I would probably change is the hat to either a santa hat or the bulbasaur hat once created by Darkshade. I really like the shoulder bag though, people always ask me where I got it from ^.^

• 1 month later...