How to Make Money on PokeMMO! - A Guide for Struggling Players

Hey everybody!

A couple days ago, I looked up some PokeMMO videos, and I noticed that there haven't been many guides out since 2015 started. I also saw a bunch of people discussing the high prices of competitive Pokemon on the game and complaining about how they have no way to get that much money. That inspired me to make this video guide.

[media='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uij8s-Gc1Ns [/media]

This may not be the BEST way in the game to make money, but it's a pretty decent and simple way to do it. I hope this helped some of you, and for those of you who it didn't, go ahead and feel free to leave suggestions or tell what you do for money to help everyone out!

Edited by Prodigiii

Other ways to farm money:

>Farming the Islands with lvl 100 Persian Pay Day with amulet Coin. (Vs.Seeker, to Re-battle Trainers.) (Islands 3,5,6,7)

>Farming Everstones from geodudes, and gravelers in Magma HideOut.

> Pay Daying random Pokemon in the wild.

These are also ways to make money fast.

haha you liked yourself

um im not a very big fan of this video cause all i do is sell dittos and this may lower my business and lower the value of dittos.....thanks for giving out mah secrets bro...altho you did make some mistakes

Also, when catching dittos. If you don't have a false swiper who can take it down to 1 hp in 1 hit, then you should get a magikarp that only knows splash, let the ditto transform into that, then proceed like normal.

If you do have a good false swiper who can take it down to 1hp in 1 hit, then you want to first hit it with false swipe, and then spore. Ultra balls will catch dittos 100% if they are asleep and at 1 hp. Sometimes using pokeballs and greatballs can get annoying.

haha you liked yourself

um im not a very big fan of this video cause all i do is sell dittos and this may lower my business and lower the value of dittos.....thanks for giving out mah secrets bro...altho you did make some mistakes

Think of it this way though. The cheaper dittos get, the cheaper competitive pokemon get. It's still a win.

Think of it this way though. The cheaper dittos get, the cheaper competitive pokemon get. It's still a win.

but then i dont make money bro

and breeding wont get any cheaper still need a shit ton of braces(most of the breeding cost), Gender select, and the occasional ability pill

im not trying to be a dick im just a little sad that trade secrets are being released to all even new players....more fun when you learn from experience but not anymore

Edited by SamuraiHunter

haha you liked yourself

not like ditto catching was a secret to anyone, its obvious just by looking at trade chat that dittos sell for a good amount since its 60% of what you see in there , either people saying selling 1v31 dittos or buying 1v31 dittos so yeah

not like ditto catching was a secret to anyone, its obvious just by looking at trade chat that dittos sell for a good amount since its 60% of what you see in there , either people saying selling 1v31 dittos or buying 1v31 dittos so yeah

yea but only 10% of those 60% do it efficiently

haha you liked yourself

Not really a secret :P

• 2 years later...