PokeMMO Champions Club - General Thread

WbVVv3D.png

Special thanks to DrCraig for the amazing banner.

Welcome to the Champions Club!

Hello fighters, do you think you're worthy enough to join the club and prove to everyone that you're the very best? Well you have come to the right place! This will be a 10 week long event where players will test their skills against one another to prove who can get a invite to the champions club. 

Details (Updated)

There will be a qualifying tournament each week for 7 weeks. The winner and runner-up for each qualifier will receive a invite to the Champions Club final. In the case of a qualifying player not showing up to the final, players that place third in any qualifying tournament will receive a reserve spot for the final. These qualifiers will be standard OU tournaments.  As for the reserves, I will be taking the idea of the summer ball official and have them battle it out on the

9th week for order of reserves.

Registration

Once a qualifier has been posted, I will be including the registration date. This is the general thread, you do not register here.

Tournament Schedule

Qualifier 1: August 6th (Date changed due to official being run on original date)

Qualifier 2: August 12th (Date changed due to official being run on original date)

Qualifier 3: August 18th

Qualifier 4: August 25th

Qualifier 5: September 2nd (Date changed due to official being run on original date)

Qualifier 6: September 8th

Qualifier 7:  September 15th

Reserve Tournament: September 22nd

Champions Club Final: September 29th

Regarding Donations:

I'm not the person to take money to host tournaments, but if you would like to donate feel free to shoot me a PM or whisper me in-game.

Grand Prize:

10.000.000 Poke Yen + Championship Signature

If you have any questions regarding this tournament, feel free to post them on this thread and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Edited by Hassan

nldgki.jpgQualified Playersnldgki.jpg

OrangeManiac

LightLeaks

SpartacusGD

Frags

KaynineXL

Elcoolio

LKrenz

eloyriptor

DragonDemonio 

SweeTforU

pIata

Mmattt

gbwead

BenGorgon

AquiilesBaeza 

xXLegacyGiXx

nldgki.jpgReservesnldgki.jpg

1. DarkLumio

2. TitoElBest

3. ItzPhill

4.Guerinf

5. Wolfgun

6. Murder

7. XPLOZ 

Edited by Hassan

How are we going to do tag team? Just curious.

You and your buddy get together. One of you will play OU, the other will play UU. You will both battle the respective members of the opposite team. If the ending result of the 2 battles is 1 lose and 1 win, it will be settled in a tie breaker. (Settled in OU I assume?). Otherwise, which ever group wins 2 moves on.

Basically best of 3.

You and your buddy get together. One of you will play OU, the other will play UU. You will both battle the respective members of the opposite team. If the ending result of the 2 battles is 1 lose and 1 win, it will be settled in a tie breaker. (Settled in OU I assume?). Otherwise, which ever group wins 2 moves on.

Basically best of 3.

Thank you man, for making that clear to me :D. I love helpful people.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember you said you had something big planned for the release of NU.

I don't recall any big NU tourney unless I forgot/missed it  ^_^

*cough* *cough*

NU didn't grab my interest, not much people show up for NU unofficial tournaments. I'll still host something big for it if you like, just give me some time to get a decent prize.