What was your longer EV training Pokemon?

Edniss

We all agree: EV training is long and boring af!

But what was the Pokemon with which your EV training has turn out to be a nightmare? And why?

For me, it was a Shuckle ... Because of his ridiculous stat attack, I had to EV trained by Exp Share only, a full day was necessary to complete this ...

So, what about you?

-Edniss

that's why you ev train more pokes at once

this is what I've always done.   Edit: This is what I usually try to do*
I guess I don't mind the grind so much because I'm used to Oldschool Runescape, but I like that it gives me time to relax and watch anime or something.  That's not to say I completely agree with the original games EV training system, but I definitely don't think it's something that needs to be changed/removed entirely.

Edited by DaftKitteh

Shuckle has also been the one that takes longest for me.  Even if you teach it powerful attack moves, it's attack stat is too low to do anything.  Good news is that you most likely will be EV-ing DEF and SPDEF, which are the two quickest stats to EV in my opinion.

Despise it too, turns me off making comps above all things!! when im trying to add 20 or so comps its fun until the daunting part of sorting them and eving comes around!!

Any chance it would be possible to add a specific location for just ev training that each pokemon gives off 3 evs for each stat on different floors, like the towers but only just for ev training lol?

I know its probably just wishful thinking and completely unrealistic but it would be the best feature added i could possibly think of

Despise it too, turns me off making comps above all things!! when im trying to add 20 or so comps its fun until the daunting part of sorting them and eving comes around!!

Any chance it would be possible to add a specific location for just ev training that each pokemon gives off 3 evs for each stat on different floors, like the towers but only just for ev training lol?

I know its probably just wishful thinking and completely unrealistic but it would be the best feature added i could possibly think of

That's why you ev em before they stack up.

Btw, 5 exp shares will do.

this is what I've always done.   Edit: This is what I usually try to do*
I guess I don't mind the grind so much because I'm used to Oldschool Runescape, but I like that it gives me time to relax and watch anime or something.  That's not to say I completely agree with the original games EV training system, but I definitely don't think it's something that needs to be changed/removed entirely.

Yo... This is exactly the same as me..

Back in the day, I played RS for 5 years. So I'm like immune to the grind on this game.

Also I watched Streams like 100% of the time while playing PokeMMO.