[Denied]Off Topic (version 2.0)

_________

I know a lot of people are still sore over this, but I miss the music and the pet thread. That's honestly why I am posting this.

So I would propose to create the off topic section, but only with 4-5 pinned threads. Nope, other players can not create threads. The 4-5 Pinned threads are "on topic" in themselves (and thus can be moderated like any other section of forum), but off-topic as far as being related to PokeMMO.

So you could have

1. Pet Pictures  (with rules posted in OP)

2. Music (with rules posted in OP)

3. Sports (with rules posted in OP)

4. Other games you like (with rules posted in OP)

and no other threads. That's it.....

I don't see any issues with something similar to this because this sort of discourages random "poop posting" to me?

______

Pro: place to post music... show you pet... talk about your sport team. fun things.

Pro: Able to be moderated like other thread in rest of forum becuz u "stay on topic"

_______

Con: ....more stuff to be moderated by staff?

Con: none others... I can think of.

No raging on the past please, it will make me look like a fire starter. Only talk about the suggestion if it is good or bad or how the idea can be optimized.

Example OP Music Thread:

1111.png

Edited by bl0nde

I suggested they make a section requesting to make these topics and the moderators will open that at whim, but the problem is the off topic has is something they just don't want to have. Whether it's because that community of OTers didn't have any effect on their game, or the moderators not wanting to moderate. There's no good reasoning aside from not wanting to maintain it.