Custom Ranks For Teams

ShinraShikigamiz

Question

Hello! I've thought of this idea for quite awhile now and I'm not sure if there was a thread mentioning this,but if there is,feel free to lock this thread. :)

Welp,Okay here's my idea.

I suggest that there should be a Custom Rank function/feature in the Team Menu,it'll definitely spice Teams up.

This is how I think it''ll work/function.

Like the normal Team Menu there are the following TABS -> [Information],[Roster] and [Permissions].

And at the end should be another Tab named [Ranks].

Under the [Ranks] TAB,it will show all the Current Ranks defaultly set.

And at the bottom,there''ll be a button which shows [Add Custom Rank].For Example we can add the Rank [SKRUB],for people who constantly uses Lenny Faces in chats like me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

We should also be able to change the color of the Ranks.Like if you're not happy with Black?Change it to white!Not Happy with dull colors?Change it to rainbow colors! :D

We can set maximum 10 Ranks[?],and the name can be as long as 20 Letters and below.

Of course for this to work to it's full potential,there should be more permissions added to the permissions.That'll be up to the Devs to sort up for themselves.

Or,if the Devs thinks this is useless,they should add a rename function for the Ranks. Like for [Commander],we can rename it back to [Boss] :D

Well,there's my idea.Thanks for reading. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ Feel free to ask any questions and I''ll try to answer them.

Edited by ShinraShikigamiz

4 answers to this question

This one is more detailed. Having custom ranks would really help put a more MMO-like aspect into the game. I can see many teams like PokeManiacs having "PokeManiac" and then some other stuff for higher ranks. PokeLogic can have "Student", "Nerd", "Scientist" or something. I like the way that a custom team rank could go. No to mention that the current ones can be a bit annoying like how Executive isn't separated from Co-Leader and vice-versa.

This can also help teams with trials for higher ranks. For instance, if someone wanted to be an officer you could make a "Trial" rank for all the pe eople who wanted to be an officer, commander, executive, or other custom ranks. The custom ranks could separate the competitive and the story-liners, I think that it's a great idea and that this specific suggestion is more detailed and truthful than the others.

Thank you for reading~

[spoiler]Tl;dr - Custom ranks are love, custom ranks are life[/spoiler]