Compare how many hours you have in game

DaftKitteh

2496 hours / 24 = 104 days spent in game
2496 x minimum wage here (8.25 USD an hour iirc) = 20,592 dollars
if I had been working at mcdonalds instead of playing vidya games I'd be able to buy a decent car or a small house \o/

Over by 1 USD.

Also if you are going to equate in game hours to real world pay everyone should be converted to a standard currency. 1 USD is not the same as 1 AUD.

This proves nothing, if you want to find the real no lifers then do this.

(days since you made your first account divided by hours ingame) x 100 = percantage of time spent since started

let's take Daft Kitteh for example (547 ÷ 2496) x 100 = 21% of his time is spent on Pokemmo XD

it shows the date you started on trainer card.

Lol, that formula is amazing. So if he had spent 547 hours in game (aka less than he actually has) he would have spent 100% of his time playing pokemmo? Try again >.<

Edited by PandaJJ

(days since you made your first account divided by hours ingame) x 100 = percantage of time spent since started

let's take Daft Kitteh for example (547 ÷ 2496) x 100 = 21% of his time is spent on Pokemmo XD

Going by this, it has been 1008 days since I opened my account divide that by 3591 and that means I have spent 28% of my life in that time on MMO. What a waste of my precious life

22e200700c.png

mainly afk

3354a121d2acb1862e405551fce1d7fb.png

I'm really curious how many hours of this was spend standing at Vir 3. An estimated 3-7 afks a day.

It depends what you classify as AFK, I know Rache is the similar to me in that she will log on every day and be around but doing other things. However we will still both check chat every 5 minutes or so and answer questions or whispers ect. So we aren't completely away from the computer haha. 

UU5vlln.png

you nerds with ur afk excuses

150 hours AFK

i think you dropped a few 0's and or decimal points

except their are 24 hours in a day and you forgot to convert the days into hours. should be:

"(number of hours played ) divided by ((numbers of days since start) times 24)"

and you end up with a fraction equaling the amount of your life you have spent in game (not including forums)