What was your worst mistake in game?

Scythers

it's probably one of the old off topic peeps(cause timing) or one of the million banned peeps if not.

Some kid banned for being a racist ass who turned out to be a skiddie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On topic; In recent memory, allowing Desu to avoid implementing unobscured IVs in the January 2015 patch because of a perceived lack of grind. Should have yelled at him more, for sure.

Why did dannnno's post get hidden? Are we not allowed to talk negatively about the game on the forums?

you cannot talk anything that doesn't fall in line with the mod's line of thought and clearly we are all supposed to conform without asking any questions.

Current system is similar to a certain german regime during WW2, which we aren't supposed to talk about either.(>word filter)

on topic: getting hyped for the narrowed ivs update during the FAQ update recently.

Making an attempt to exchange virtual game currencies with real currencies. My account and characters from 2013 have now been suspended. I have filed an account suspension appeal in an attempt to have the suspension revoked. If it is revoked, I'm not planning on making the same mistake again. I feel ashamed. 

Edited by Uzi

I gave away near perfect Horseas for basically nothing thinking I was getting good deals.

I then donated all the Lucky Eggs I got from them as a tournament prize, so oh well. Wouldn't have mattered much anyway.

Are Lucky Eggs even still a thing? Maybe I should play again.

Edited by TWDaryl

I gave away near perfect Horseas for basically nothing thinking I was getting good deals.

I then donated all the Lucky Eggs I got from them as a tournament prize, so oh well. Wouldn't have mattered much anyway/

Are Lucky Eggs even still a thing? Maybe I should play again.

Yeah, I suppose they still are a thing. I see other players wanting to buy/sell them in the Trade chat for around $300,000.

Running into a Shiny Dratini at the safari zone... I elected to immediately start throwing pokeballs. I did get a few shots at it, but I can only wonder if things would be different had I gone bait first.

~R.I.P.

I would have baited for sure... damn dude, them feels. I would cri

Running into a Shiny Dratini at the safari zone... I elected to immediately start throwing pokeballs. I did get a few shots at it, but I can only wonder if things would be different had I gone bait first.

~R.I.P.

Ouch, sounds like what happened to pokenon - he encountered one with only 4 or 5 safari balls left and had no luck.

When I was at like 110 hours played I ran into a shiny exegg in safari. Had NEVER had problems catching them before, usually they only take a ball or two, so I just chucked a ball right away. Ran immediately. If I had gone bait first, would have almost assuredly got it ;-;

[spoiler]Finding a shiny pix at 199 hours pretty much made up for that though [/spoiler]