Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

1 minute ago, axx said:

Seasons match real world seasons, you will notice there are certain in game areas which are accessible only during certain months.

Great

1 minute ago, axx said:

Deerling and sawsbuck sprites change with the seasons, all of them, always. They are a single species but the sprites change. (Baring some weird ones with the weather guys.)

What a shame :( wanted to have Spring/Autumn Form(or both!) all the year 

1 minute ago, Toupi said:

Great

What a shame :( wanted to have Spring/Autumn Form(or both!) all the year 

I might be wrong there. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Deerling_(Pokémon)

Apparently they change only if you have them in your party when the season changes.

ie they wont change if stored in PC.

Also the seasons in BW dont match world seasons, they change monthly. But Im guessing pokeMMO will follow a yearly thing.

Edited by axx

Don't know where to post this or if anyone can even help, but I can't use PokeMMO because I can't find a Black/White rom to use... its all been removed from websites so I cant even play in Kanto/Hoenn or atleast send my friend his pokemon back

3 minutes ago, ChihiroFujisakii said:

Don't know where to post this or if anyone can even help, but I can't use PokeMMO because I can't find a Black/White rom to use... its all been removed from websites so I cant even play in Kanto/Hoenn or atleast send my friend his pokemon back

You are required to obtain a legal copy of Pokemon White or Pokemon Black roms on your own.

We are not allowed to discuss means for acquisition of the roms.

4 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

got any information about this anywhere public? 

Same deal as before.

Any move between Generations  I - VII.2 That is available in Gen 5 (B/W) can be learnt here.

Although not all Tutors/TMs are available yet.

Just now, Darkshade said:

Same deal as before.

Any move between Generations  I - VII.2 That is available in Gen 5 (B/W) can be learnt here.

btu which gen mechanics are these moves using? at least one is 3rd and i have seen some gen 7 mechanics moves. what is using what gen mvoes? is their any list or everythign is gen X but a few moves or do we need ot test 500 something moves to find out?

Just now, Darkshade said:

Same deal as before.

Is there a reason that there is new music elements in Kanto / Hoenn? I hear random noises that don't seem to be part of the regular theme tunes and I thought I fixed it but it's back again. Is this a bug or a feature? haven't been able to find out anything about it.

(I'd love an option to turn it off if it is a feature)

Just now, Matoka said:

Is there a reason that there is new music elements in Kanto / Hoenn? I hear random noises that don't seem to be part of the regular theme tunes and I thought I fixed it but it's back again. Is this a bug or a feature? haven't been able to find out anything about it.

(I'd love an option to turn it off if it is a feature)

No idea, could you provide an example if possible?

22 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

No idea, could you provide an example if possible?

Edited by Matoka

Is there a keyboard shortcut or another way to get the selection to the team? Basically I want to either open up the pokemon menu or summary of a pokemon on my team from the keyboard. In control settings I can't find anything.

On 11/16/2017 at 12:25 PM, JerbanieDisa said:

Which Sinoh pokemon cant be catch right now? And they will be added later?

Gible, Shellos and Burmy lines are the ones I know don't appear.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:34 PM, thereisnosanity said:

Is there a way to give my current Espeon Magic bounce?

No. You will need to breed or catch a hidden ability Eevee (unobtainable now) then evolve it.

Just now, JerbanieDisa said:

Is there any way to get Archen/Tirtouga for breed? smth like boldore holding fossil?

Not currently