Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Noad

Frequently asked questions.

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, xConan said:

Is the "donator status" really useful to find a wild shiny pokemon? 

I want to donate but I want to know if it's useful. 

Imagine the rate to find a shiny Pokémon were 1/10k = 0.0001

A raise by the donator status would change the chance to 0.00011 thus the "+10% chance of encountering shinies" would be a nominal increase of 0.00001
The exact shiny rate in PokeMMO is unknown - but the lower it were, the lower the nominal gain from the donator status would be

I personally would advice you to choose to buy the donator status based on the extra XP an faster egg hatching time only.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys,
I'm back on the game after a long stop and at the time the best teams were Lyle, Bong and some I can no longer remember. Did some teams of theses ancient times survive ? And if not, what are the 4-5 best comp teams these days ?

Thanks you

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Ectozone said:

Hey guys,
I'm back on the game after a long stop and at the time the best teams were Lyle, Bong and some I can no longer remember. Did some teams of theses ancient times survive ? And if not, what are the 4-5 best comp teams these days ?

Thanks you

 

Bong was renamed smog(because it suddenly became an inappropriate name after 3 years) which is dead now. RIP o7

Lyle is still around.

VVVV is alive as well, from the old times.

PoAu is another team that's been around for a while now. 

 

As for the top teams. Just gonna drop this and let you figure out yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, LegendsOfZelda said:
good how can i register my team for tt // buenas como puedo inscribir mi equipo para las tt

Registrations will open a few days before the TT starts. You can find the registration date and hold-dat in the original post.

 

 A registration post looks like this:


Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:
Team Captain:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, SpacierShark123 said:

Hello , I finish first region and I move to hoenn . Why I cant use almost all pokemon from my first region?

You need to collect the gym badges in the new region for them to obey you. 

Share this post


Link to post

With each new claimed gym badge the maximum height of the pokemons you can fight with increases. Your Aero and Kabutops probably got a lower level then your Dragonite and Charizard.

 

Example: You got the 3rd badge, so you can play with pokemon up to level 40 (Just an example, I'm not 100% sure about numbers).

Edited by Billla

Share this post


Link to post

Hello dear Pokemon trainers. 

 

I had to format my pc, and now i've reinstalled PokeMMO.

 

When I hit to remember my login or try change configurations and save them, the following wild message appears:

'error saving configuration. please verify the client is installed  in a folder with proper write permissions'

 

What do I do?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, kripaz said:

Hello dear Pokemon trainers. 

 

I had to format my pc, and now i've reinstalled PokeMMO.

 

When I hit to remember my login or try change configurations and save them, the following wild message appears:

'error saving configuration. please verify the client is installed  in a folder with proper write permissions'

What do I do?

 

Hey, please post this in the Support Request section to get further assistance from a support moderator!

 

Have a nice day :)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Perreh said:

Well go ahead, you can just ask right away.

Just wanted to ask how you been bro, long time no talk...

Share this post


Link to post

Question.

If one was to change the name of their character/avatar through that of a name change ticket, would the name of the OT on the Pokémon they personally obtained change to fit the players new name?

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Rigoureux said:

Question.

If one was to change the name of their character/avatar through that of a name change ticket, would the name of the OT on the Pokémon they personally obtained change to fit the players new name?

already existed pokemon's ot wont change, new ones you obtain from the point onwards will be new ot

Share this post


Link to post

I have a question for someone who is a more experienced player:

 

I played pokemmo for the first time for like an hour or so, then I logged out and thought I would come back to it later... When I did come back a few hours later, I couldn't find my character anymore and the only option seems to be to create a new one... I read that the game saves automatically, so I figured I could just log out, but it seems like something went wrong for me. Is there a way to safely log out without losing the character?

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Haki95 said:

I have a question for someone who is a more experienced player:

 

I played pokemmo for the first time for like an hour or so, then I logged out and thought I would come back to it later... When I did come back a few hours later, I couldn't find my character anymore and the only option seems to be to create a new one... I read that the game saves automatically, so I figured I could just log out, but it seems like something went wrong for me. Is there a way to safely log out without losing the character?

You most likely logged onto a different account. As different accounts have different characters. Everything that you do in game gets saved automatically. You don't have to do anything for that.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Haki95 said:

I have a question for someone who is a more experienced player:

 

I played pokemmo for the first time for like an hour or so, then I logged out and thought I would come back to it later... When I did come back a few hours later, I couldn't find my character anymore and the only option seems to be to create a new one... I read that the game saves automatically, so I figured I could just log out, but it seems like something went wrong for me. Is there a way to safely log out without losing the character?

PTS accounts aren't carried over to main server. Just in case.

Share this post


Link to post

Looked throught this FAQ forum didnt find the answer i was looking for, How can i turn off battle animations? if thats possible

Share this post


Link to post

*How often seasons change?

*In what form does deerling linked with seasons? 

 - It will stay Spring Form in winter if i breed it during spring

 - It will stay Spring Form if i breed it from Spring Form (even when breeding during winter)

 - It will cycle between form depending on seasons

 

Edited by Toupi
hope it's 2nd option

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Toupi said:

*How often seasons change?

*In what form does deerling linked with seasons? 

 - It will stay Spring Form in winter if i breed it during spring

 - It will stay Spring Form if i breed it from Spring Form (even when breeding during winter)

 - It will cycle between form depending on seasons

 

IIRC

Seasons match real world seasons, you will notice there are certain in game areas which are accessible only during certain months.

Deerling and sawsbuck sprites change with the seasons, all of them, always. They are a single species but the sprites change. (Baring some weird ones with the weather guys.)

 

Edit: Looks like Im too rusty on Gen 5 mechanics

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Deerling_(Pokémon)

Wonder if they got implemented in the same way.

 

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.